Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a song called 'Bullet' by the Misfits that actually corresponds with the death of JFK

It's one of the few songs I'm hip too with the Misfits.

"Texas is the reason that the president's dead" is actually lyrics in the song.

I figured it had to do with Lee Oswald being from Texas, and their loose laws on guns.

Seems like everyone is waiting on that PCL tee. Knowing Supreme, they won't drop it til the last week.
As much as i wanted the PCL hoodie im going to past on the tee.....the tee just not doing it for me. Maybe if i get hyped up for it the week it drops ill cop

I got my Misfits JFK shirt today.  I'm extremely disappointed with it.  The quality is poor.  The shirt is so thin you can almost see through it.  It's nowhere near the quality of a normal Supreme tee.  I'm thinking about getting rid of it.

Went to the LA store today and ended up copping the khaki croc camp. Real nice in person. When those beach towels coming? :lol:

I got my Misfits JFK shirt today.  I'm extremely disappointed with it.  The quality is poor.  The shirt is so thin you can almost see through it.  It's nowhere near the quality of a normal Supreme tee.  I'm thinking about getting rid of it.

Did you get the white or black. Is it the same quality as their Hanes tees

Did you get the white or black. Is it the same quality as their Hanes tees
White.

I don't have the hanes tees, so I don't know.  But in comparison, my white Cats tee is about twice as thick/heavy.  Nowhere near the same quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom