Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said I wouldn't but I caved into that JFK tee... pretty dope, in the end....
Had to cop the Khacki Croc strap... expensive, but with supreme, you gotta pay to play...

And the first sellout is.....the lighter. I pulled the trigger on the black croc, wanted a all black supreme camp and the croc adds a lil something to it. $70 is kinda crazy but w/e

Damn. Wanted the khaki croc strap camp and it sold out as it was in my cart. Lost track of time...Went with the navy instead. Still happy. Don't foresee myself ever buying another $70 cap though.

I got the khaki croc cap. Probably won't buy anything else this season. Out of curiosity, is it real croc? Lol. Just trying to justify the price in my mind.

Why is everyone surprised by the price of the Croc camp? Supreme charges 44 for the regular camps and 54+ for the' fancy' ones, as one member posted you have to pay to play.

So no one bought any of the Misfits tees?

Copped 4 shirts in total (little birthday gift for myself ^__^) :

1 of each color in the JFK tee, long sleeve misfits, and the X tee in black.

Just need the PCL tee and I'm done til summer.

Got the JFK tee in white.  Don't know anything about the Misfits, but I liked the tee and don't like Texas.

Got the JFK tee in white.  Don't know anything about the Misfits, but I liked the tee and don't like Texas.
I feel the exact same way. Just don't think I can rock something that says "The Misfits" huge on the front.

Some are saying its a rip of the old Macintosh logo/font.
Some say it has something to do with old "X" (Malcom X) gear.

Havent heard a clear cut tie to any of them though.

Some are saying its a rip of the old Macintosh logo/font.
Some say it has something to do with old "X" (Malcom X) gear.

Havent heard a clear cut tie to any of them though.

Definitely a rip off from the Macintosh logo/font.

Last edited:
Can anyone give me a real quick lesson on the connection of JFK to the Misfits (if there is any)?  Thanks.

Can anyone give me a real quick lesson on the connection of JFK to the Misfits (if there is any)?  Thanks.

It's a song called 'Bullet' by the Misfits that actually corresponds with the death of JFK

It's one of the few songs I'm hip too with the Misfits.

"Texas is the reason that the president's dead" is actually lyrics in the song.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom