Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are shocked there are lines already?
laugh.gif
THIS... its the day before the release..and for SupLondon a couple hours...

Yeah of course the hype is gonna create the demand.

But I compare this release to XIs. Super hyped, mass produced. If you're on immediately at the release time, you'll eat. A minute or two later and you're done.

There's definitely gonna be restocks as well

The crazy thing about instore they usually don't give 2 ***** about how many you buy as long as its not 2 of the same color.

Nothing this season has been limited in comparison to past seasons items. Should cook at 10:59 and then scoop a couple off of restocks.

Nothing this season has been limited in comparison to past seasons items. Should cook at 10:59 and then scoop a couple off of restocks.
Exactly what I'm hoping to do. 

I would honestly take a couple box logos over royals on the restock at this point. 

agreed

i think the amount produced is going to be high

hoping to get one box logo and one taxi driver but it will definitely be two separate orders, i'm not messing around since i'm a size small

still can't decide on color for the box logo:

white is classic but will get dirty quickly

i already have a lot of grey and navy tees (although they are classic colors)

black looks like a fake supreme t-shirt (now, if it was black on black, that would be different)

brown looks like poop

cream - see white

red - classic, but maybe a little too bold

that leaves the light blue. not a classic color but maybe that's a good thing, not everyone will be rocking it downtown.

i've heard of people getting cancelled for ANYTHING being the same

i've also heard of people using same everything and getting all orders

email is the EASIEST to change up, just create a new email address right now, don't take any chances

i've heard of people getting cancelled for ANYTHING being the same

i've also heard of people using same everything and getting all orders

email is the EASIEST to change up, just create a new email address right now, don't take any chances
Yeah I usually use multiple emails when I have physically present people helping me but I had to go a different route this relase & just wanted to get notified of successful orders all in one place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom