Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall sleeping man

Brn gonna be the first one to go. Fuegoooooooooo 
nthat.gif

Plz take the bait

6 feet 170. I like my shirt sleeves at the halfway mark of my bicep. S or M?
medium bruh

you got more than 6 inches on me and i fit a small comfortably

small would be a bare midriff shirt on you

Literally the only tees I wear are the 3pack Old Navy Fruit of the Loom V Necks and their S is ******* huge. I have like 20 packs of each color :lol:

Everything else though hoodies, button downs, sweaters, etc I get in a M/L

Last edited:
Damn yall are tiny. I'm 5'9", 175lbs and wear a large. My roommate is 6'4" and wears a medium. I can't be wearing a slim fitting shirt. I need it to be a tiny bit big or else that ish rides up in ya armpits

6 feet 170. I like my shirt sleeves at the halfway mark of my bicep. S or M?

If you're planning on ever washing the shirt, I'd honestly bet you'd want a Large fam.

Supreme shirts are thicker than Fruit of the Loom & when they fit real tight they aren't comfortable at all IMO. Just a heads up...

5'11 180lbs and I wear a large. If you want the slimmer option I'd go with a medium. I can wear a medium but it nears on the line of looking smedium.

$20 to commemorate 20 years
Just a reminder:  posting fake information will get you banned from NikeTalk.  

Over the past 14 years, our community has developed a reputation as a place where sneaker fans help each other out and share information.  If you're new to NikeTalk, we expect you to help us continue this tradition alongside our veteran members.  Posting hoaxes or actively discouraging other users from sharing information or links will not be tolerated.  

11:30 to commemorate the exact time that the store opened in '94.
Just a reminder:  posting fake information will get you banned from NikeTalk.  

Over the past 14 years, our community has developed a reputation as a place where sneaker fans help each other out and share information.  If you're new to NikeTalk, we expect you to help us continue this tradition alongside our veteran members.  Posting hoaxes or actively discouraging other users from sharing information or links will not be tolerated.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom