Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant speak on tomorrows release but I checked out with 2 red nike shorts Xl different orders same info & cc and they send them both. 

Yeah you got lucky. I mean Supreme has sent me doubles of stuff before w/ one item being free.
I payed for both lol You seem to be the lucky one. I couldn't imagine them sending me another item free id be 
happy.gif
 as F**K

Yeah I usually use multiple emails when I have physically present people helping me but I had to go a different route this relase & just wanted to get notified of successful orders all in one place.
imo

having to check two emails for order confirmation and getting everything you ordered >>> getting everything cancelled and wanting to get confirmation emails in the same inbox

Very simple solution

Get your girls CC and check out with that. No point of risking using the same CC on multi orders and get everything cancelled. I know we are all greedy but I want to see everyone cook at the end of tomorrow.

Very simple solution

Get your girls CC and check out with that. No point of risking using the same CC on multi orders and get everything cancelled. I know we are all greedy but I want to see everyone cook at the end of tomorrow.

wut if forevr alone? pls halp

Need to call up my girl and some of the side pieces for the release lmaoooo
lmao side piece

SIDE B**** (n)

def: mistress, other woman; neither wife nor girlfriend

use in a sentence:

"yo, i wanted to cut my side b**** loose but there's a big supreme drop on thursday and i need her cc to cook so i'll wait until the weekend."

Last edited:

lmao side piece

SIDE B**** (n)

def: mistress, other woman; neither wife nor girlfriend

use in a sentence:

"yo, i wanted to cut my side b**** loose but there's a big supreme drop on thursday and i need her cc to cook so i'll wait until the weekend."
roll.gif

ps: damn, someone scooped that small peach work trench restock with the quickness - i always had hoped a large would make it to the end of the season 

I would be amazed if these sell out before 11:02 tomorrow. I'm sure they produced plenty, Supreme wants to cook just like we do. 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom