Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got shipping on all my orders. 4 of my taxi tees (2 each to same CC & address) were shipped so looks like warehouse just said **** it on this release.

yeah man

happened to be sitting on the computer and just clicked like a madman and got lucky (although i know not to be 100% confident until i am in actual possession of it)

black box logo in medium was not what i was looking for but i will take it

trying to work out a trade for a navy small that someone else here got but doesn't seem like he is interested

i was just referring to the one that happened around 4:30 on thursday
Wish I could have gotten a black M bogo. That was one of the shirts I would have been going for if the Supreme site updated before 11:05 for me. Congrats though, homie! You could even sell it to buy a small navy at resell. Not the best option but it is possible.

Last edited:

sometimes PM doesnt work at all, i usually check manually !!!
Yeah but I can't be checking manually all day every day following a release. In the words of Katt Williams: "I got s*** to do today!"
Plus I don't remember seeing the thread talking about a big release like that but maybe I missed that, too... Phooey for me.

Nevermind. I know what you're referring to and I didn't have my PM up.

Last edited:
Welp Supreme shipped two of my taxi tees to same CC/address.

then

this sums up from thursday to now

I've accepted the fact I'll never get a white bogo........ unless I rob somebody [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom