Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't comprehend how dudes are taking a 30 dollar shirt and re-selling it for almost. 200 dollars. Wow
Literally a plain t-shirt with a rectangular logo on it. Can't even hate on resellers since people are more than happy to pay it too. All aboard the hype train.

pretty sure all those dudes with that many box logos arent from the states and no way did they buy that online

predatory pure and simple. taking something off that market that people want (that you didn't create) just to sell it to those same people at an outrageous price. and with enough tees, you essentially set the market. only thing really to do is not buy at outrageous markup but we know that won't happen.  luckily i was never a big box logo guy so i can put my attention elsewhere

He doesn't have any white bogos in that pic though so HE LOST.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can you guys give me a price check on a red nwa supreme hat? I'm trying to sell it in the NT marketplace on Twitter, size 7 1/4.

Need help fam. About to pull the trigger on the color blocked champion pullover on ebay. How's the quality on these??

There is an urban camo box logo on ebay for  $122 right now, 46 minutes left in the bid. If anyone wants the link, pm me.

Size Large

(if this is against the rules, delete it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom