Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in line with what a BB suit would run you. Actually maybe a little cheaper.

Only two minuses.

I always feel uneasy about spending wild money on any lightweight/summer suit. Especially since it has to see a tailor to get it to fit just right for you

2. There's nothing distinctly "supreme" about the suit other than the lining. But at least the lapels are narrow. This isn't a chopper suit by any means based on the pics but they may have pinned the pants.

i know brooks brothers is a lot of paper but i only go for the sales at their store so i dont know prices :lol:... regardless im not dropping that on a suit when i can cop a designer for half that price
It's in line with what a BB suit would run you. Actually maybe a little cheaper.

Word, I got the employee discount card (don't ask me how haha) too bad this is only in supreme shop and not bb

I actually think the seersucker suit is pure flames!! At some point folks have to dress up in the summer and seersucker is MORE than appropriate. The stars print lining is dope, and price point isn't too extreme. Not the biggest fan of the pants "fit" but they can be brought in/hemmed by a good tailor. Any idea how the sizing will run? Numbered (38-46 for example for the coats, or 28-38 pants) or S-XL (as they've done for other collabs)? Just curious if this info will be available beforehand. Also would be cool of they sold the jacket and pants as seperates but I doubt that's happening.

The suit will be on the shop as one piece. Sizes should be like 38 short, 42 long, etc...

If they do stick with small/medium/large sizing then this picture should help:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom