Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
what did I do?

the robinthicke situation has nothing to do with me.

you're homie got banned for something different and it definitely wasn't because he was posting info. y'all can keep posting snide comments about me if you want.

what's done is done...it's just like, why talk about others doing a disservice by hoarding info when you're the one deleting useful posts and then complaining how unorganized a thread is and how you miss the old days

that restock thread was useless though, from fake info and photoshopped checkout screens there was no reason for that ish to have existed after it was canceled.

good info gets ostracized here in the name of "lurkers"

I posted about the chimpstore's bred 1 release after many missed out on RD and dudes went ape on me

1 NTer messaged me thanking me because he didn't know and was able to get a pair

I posted about the chimpstore's bred 1 release after many missed out on RD and dudes went ape on me

1 NTer messaged me thanking me because he didn't know and was able to get a pair
It's a fine line though. We want to share info with users who are active and so many people in here (resellers especially) just jack the info shared between homies for personal gain. Then the homies, who the info was really meant to help, get screwed out of their pair or their size or something because so many inactive users take the information and run. Just my 2 cents.

what did I do?

the robinthicke situation has nothing to do with me.

you're homie got banned for something different and it definitely wasn't because he was posting info. y'all can keep posting snide comments about me if you want.

what's done is done...it's just like, why talk about others doing a disservice by hoarding info when you're the one deleting useful posts and then complaining how unorganized a thread is and how you miss the old days

there you go... I didn't delete that "useful info" so stop blaming me for stuff I didn't do.
also, my sig = me complaining in a thread? there you go again.

anyone that knows how I roll knows I always restart the restock threads so that the relevant info can be apparent to people instead of the clutter that they turn in to,

in fact, my instructions in the last post was for someone to create a new thread once we got some concrete info from nike. you boy went hard, lecturing me for no good reason then tried to carry that crap into the thread which aint happening around these parts.

its one thing to disagree with me on a personal level but to come in and act like you are the admin and lecture me about me role on the site... that will never end well. dudes be on the site for 10 minutes and trying to tell me what really is good.

Post info: "Lurkers! No! How could you?!"

Everyone hoards info: "No one shares anything in here, all the info is kept to a select few. This place sucks."

Everyone hoards info: "No one shares anything in here, all the info is kept to a select few. This place sucks."
I think it's good that homies share info between themselves privately. We all know who's active, and we can spread that info in a more sensible manner that doesn't involve giving every reseller the key to the kingdom. If anything can be said about the way NT used to be it's this: "I miss when NT wasn't comprised of 90% lurkers and 10% active users"

I don't even care that people horde info as the phrase "you never know what you missed' holds true. my sig is for those that like to post in the thread then say
"yo thanks for that PM bro."
"thanks for that website that im not gonna mention."
"yo why you sharing info man? keep that to yourself."
"hey check your PM. I sent you some info."

if you keeping it to youself then truly keep it to yourself. dudes get hate PMs by random people telling them they should be helping dudes out.

I think it's good that homies share info between themselves privately. We all know who's active, and we can spread that info in a more sensible manner that doesn't involve giving every reseller the key to the kingdom. If anything can be said about the way NT used to be it's this: "I miss when NT wasn't comprised of 90% lurkers and 10% active users"
I agree with you. I wish threads could have restrictions.

I don't even care that people horde info as the phrase "you never know what you missed' holds true. my sig is for those that like to post in the thread then say

if you keeping it to youself then truly keep it to yourself. dudes get hate PMs by random people telling them they should be helping dudes out.
Everyone has their own opinion on it and is entitled to that 100%. It does suck, though, when someone comes in and blows up people's spots by posting some info that people like to keep close to the vest to help them cop releases (like Supreme). If anyone comes in explaining in full detail how to get early links or cop early whatever, no doubt people will get pissed because they expend time and energy to keep it from getting into the wrong hands (ie lurkers and resellers). You could make the claim everyone deserves the same info. However, I disagree given that the resellers will buy that shirt (or pair of kicks) that you want and then try to resell it to you for exorbitant prices when you should have been able to just cop for yourself at retail. It is what it is and there's no real way to stop it, but like I said, it's a fine line and a tricky topic.

I agree with you. I wish threads could have restrictions.
I don't know. It's tough, with restrictions this site and these threads would be too elitist. No one new could come in become a regular. It's good the way it is now I think, people just gotta be smart and respectful of others.

Saving info from who though really.. I mean, Everyone's a reseller..

Might keep it 300 on the forums, but 90% of the dudes on niketalk got an ebay account, instagram FS listings, or save an excuse for reselling when the profit is above a certain dollar value (ahem red yeezis)

Last edited:
People get so upset over the dumber ****. Especially the people that can't find info. There's a website for it and its called
GOOGLE>

Use your own resources thats where most of us get our info. There's nothing more that needs to be said...

people were hella mad bc u dropped the info made a snide comment about you dont need the site bc you had 5 pairs locked down.
And let the beasts slug it out with this drop.

I had stayed awake too goddamn late and watched the servers crash and the launch canceled.

Didn't get a pair either.

Saving info from who though really.. I mean, Everyone's a reseller..

Might keep it 300 on the forums, but 90% of the dudes on niketalk got an ebay account, instagram FS listings, or save an excuse for reselling when the profit is above a certain dollar value (ahem red yeezis)
Me personally, I sell kicks if they don't fit my style so I can buy more kicks that do. Yeah, most of the time I'm gonna try and get market value or a little under because why wouldn't you? But, that being said, I didn't cop a pair of black Preme foams even though they resell for high prices because I didn't like them. That's the real difference. 

Everyone has their own opinion on it and is entitled to that 100%. It does suck, though, when someone comes in and blows up people's spots by posting some info that people like to keep close to the vest to help them cop releases (like Supreme). If anyone comes in explaining in full detail how to get early links or cop early whatever, no doubt people will get pissed because they expend time and energy to keep it from getting into the wrong hands (ie lurkers and resellers). You could make the claim everyone deserves the same info. However, I disagree given that the resellers will buy that shirt (or pair of kicks) that you want and then try to resell it to you for exorbitant prices when you should have been able to just cop for yourself at retail. It is what it is and there's no real way to stop it, but like I said, it's a fine line and a tricky topic.

its up to you on what you do with the info but don't act like the info is your property (not literally speaking of you). no spot stays sacred forever and we all have to learn from somewhere. at the end of the day, we are posting on an open forum and were drawn to NT due to info. also, most of the people hording info are flipping shoes anyways. there's always a select few that are "honorable" but those are far and few.

Last edited:
its up to you on what you do with the info but don't act like the info is your property (not literally speaking of you). no spot stays sacred forever and we all have to learn from somewhere.
I agree with this 100%. It's everyone's prerogative as to what they do with any given info. And there may be backlash or praise depending on what you do but no side is truly right or wrong.

Nothing to hide here. If the market value and demand is high on a product I dont like, i'll buy strictly to resell it. I'm a full-time student and right now my only income is work study. If i can make 100% profit off Supreme, Nike, Jordan or w.e I will. I dont mind throwing oops to people here and friends in real life because I believe in good karma, but if no one asks, for sure i'm ripping off whoever is willing to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom