Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Otw to Minneapolis for some business
Marathon
Kith
Infra 3s

kinda messed up he got suspended for that especially since he's always in here helping out :smh:

but my homie got banned from all of NT for posting restock info in the now locked restock thread

"I miss when Niketalk actually used to share info instead of hoarding it."

My label hasn't updated yet and I'm in NYC..Got the notification Friday night
laugh.gif
With Supreme, it usually takes a couple days after the label creation to update tracking info. UPS doesn't do anything on weekends so technically it's only been 1 day since your label was created. Patience is the key here.

Last edited:
kinda messed up he got suspended for that especially since he's always in here helping out :smh:

but my homie got banned from all of NT for posting restock info in the now locked restock thread

"I miss when Niketalk actually used to share info instead of hoarding it."

Lmffffffaaaaaaaaaoooooooo.

Yeah yo, RT hit me up on IG for one of the hats I was ooping and told me he got hit the Thor for a minute. Didn't know it was for tossing an oop tho.

damn full banhammer?

him and bigj505 bigj505 got into it through PM b/c he was mad about always getting his posts deleted

what did I do?

the robinthicke situation has nothing to do with me.

you're homie got banned for something different and it definitely wasn't because he was posting info. y'all can keep posting snide comments about me if you want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom