Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
stricltysupreme marketplace seems to be blowing up as of late... how come NT doesn't buy/sell as much on here?
nerd.gif
you got a proxy for ss 
nerd.gif

can anyone tell me how the supreme x nike shorts fit? do they run similar to regular nike basketball shorts? I usually get a large in regular nike shorts (I'm only 5'10", but nike always seems to run small for bball shorts).

I wouldn't mind a restock alert so that I can at least check my email to see if my bot was able to "cook" on a particular restock - assuming that the restock alerts get to me before the order confirmation email.

And it would certainly serve as a nice debugging-like tool if the bot failed.

However, with raffle spamming - I rather just wait for the order confirmation emails.

But see, i check my email regardless so signing up for their text message group would still be a waste. I work from home too so 9 times out of 10 i catch any restocks. I only missed the Foamposite restock because i took my mother to dinner, which in turn was more important. I only wanted the Foams to trade for WTK 8s, which i ended up getting anyways via a trade.

I wouldn't mind a restock alert so that I can at least check my email to see if my bot was able to "cook" on a particular restock - assuming that the restock alerts get to me before the order confirmation email.

And it would certainly serve as a nice debugging-like tool if the bot failed.

However, with raffle spamming - I rather just wait for the order confirmation emails.
But see, i check my email regardless so signing up for their text message group would still be a waste. I work from home too so 9 times out of 10 i catch any restocks. I only missed the Foamposite restock because i took my mother to dinner, which in turn was more important. I only wanted the Foams to trade for WTK 8s, which i ended up getting anyways via a trade.
I dont always use my information for restocks.  Friends and family will ask and I will setup a bot for them.  And since the email doesn't come to me - I have no way of knowing unless they mention it to me - or I check up on the node running the bot.  

Last edited:

I dont always use my information for restocks.  Friends and family will ask and I will setup a bot for them.  And since the email doesn't come to me - I have no way of knowing unless they mention it to me - or I check up on the node running the bot.  
uhm how much does it cost to be your friend?

rather, where is the sign up list?

You're a pretty commendable dude. I do the same for my friends. I copped my brother a Taxi Driver tee from the restock. He wants a box logo tee but the restock looks like it isnt happening. I know alot of people don't know how to take you, but i tip my hat to you sir.

raffles are illegal in most states.

You can't conduct a raffle where someone gives you money for entry. That's called gambling.

A popular loophole is the "free entry with purchase of x item", but most of these clowns are too dumb.

weren't people doing chargebacks after the raffle if they didnt win? :lol:

My paisley polo arrived with my second bottle I purchased for my girl.

Will post a fit pic Wednesday when I rock that bad boy to disneyland lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom