Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swag swag, but yah if any collabs or hyped pieces are about to drop best belive that this thread will fill up with stupid questions and outlets

i think the j crew ludlow and the entry level brooks brothers suit (which this seersucker clearly is, given the price) are similar quality

once you get into the 1818 line, they are probably better than j crew, but at that price you should go MTM

and the golden fleece - you are better off going bespoke if you are spending $2K+
true.

posts like these remind me why i don't post as much of SF - cool job but still a brokeboi 
frown.gif
 lol

i have a wedding too in august that suit would have been perfect 8)... i guess ill look for a designer one for half the price :lol:

J Crew quality has seriously dropped in the past 10 years. I had a sweater that I bought in my sophomore year of high school that I wore until fairly recently because I got umm too big for it, and bought something similar that barely last me one fall/winter.

If you're really looking for a seersucker suit and don't want to deal with Supreme on Thursday, check out Haspel.com and see if there's a local retailer near you that stocks them or check out Perlis.com

But my homie @ksteezy
 swears by them and he's NTs premier fashion model, literally. 

Just got a street style feature in details the other week in my supreme work trench, but not nt's official model haha.
Look, nothing wrong with jcrew especially at a discount, but some hunting and knowledge can get you superior quality at the same or better prices. I've got crew items all on my closet but never for full price. The sup x bob collab isn't overpriced, I just think a lot of supreme buyers aren't used to menswear so there's some sticker shock. Top shop/h&m isn't at this level. Hope this post doesn't have an elitist vibe, just speaking truth.

Last edited:
I completely agree. And their text alerts sucked to begin with, much slower than turning twitter notifications on 

text alerts are pointless. by the time you get the text, the item you want that is restocked will be sold out.

text alerts are pointless. by the time you get the text, the item you want that is restocked will be sold out.
Those dweebs just built a following by giving out free "info" (which helped ruin a lot of people's primary copping methods)& now are proceeding to tax these hypes by hitting them w/ raffles. Lulz.

Just got a street style feature in details the other week in my supreme work trench, but not nt's official model haha.
Look, nothing wrong with jcrew especially at a discount, but some hunting and knowledge can get you superior quality at the same or better prices. I've got crew items all on my closet but never for full price. The sup x bob collab isn't overpriced, I just think a lot of supreme buyers aren't used to menswear so there's some sticker shock. Top shop/h&m isn't at this level. Hope this post doesn't have an elitist vibe, just speaking truth.
laugh.gif
 Yeah man I was just playing around. But I don't know ish about "Dressing Better" but I definitely trust your thoughts on it

I completely agree. And their text alerts sucked to begin with, much slower than turning twitter notifications on 
I wouldn't mind a restock alert so that I can at least check my email to see if my bot was able to "cook" on a particular restock - assuming that the restock alerts get to me before the order confirmation email.

And it would certainly serve as a nice debugging-like tool if the bot failed.

However, with raffle spamming - I rather just wait for the order confirmation emails.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind a restock alert so that I can at least check my email to see if my bot was able to "cook" on a particular restock - assuming that the restock alerts get to me before the order confirmation email.

However, with raffle spamming - I rather just wait for the order confirmation emails.

X____________X

sneaker raffles 
laugh.gif

i've been getting bigcartel stores pushing raffles closed. Can't wait until these dudes have the feds on em for running illegal gambling.

Last edited:

The good life lol

Just got TNF backpack and don't know if I wanna keep it. Wished it had pockets inside or a zip pocket in main compartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom