Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny. Your boy accuses me of keeping info from people for no good reason.
He calls me out and tags you like hey, see what im saying then you make a post trying to send dudes to a new site.

Stop trying to play me for stupid.

not at all...the link was on a page from Kix_addict (who did a solid by posting every jordan that's restocking & including the links)

i also added to follow him on twitter & that from my time copping on NDC - everything before pid/pgid usually doesn't change

this was done to try to keep the thread alive

i was only trying to help

[quote name="jay2da3airjordan"]

not at all...the link was on a page from Kix_addict (who did a solid by posting every jordan that's restocking & including the links)

i also added to follow him on twitter & that from my time copping on NDC - everything before pid/pgid usually doesn't change

this was done to try to keep the thread alive

i was only trying to help[/quote]

If that's the case then I'm sorry for deleting the link. Nothing wrong with admitting being wrong. That said, the timing was definitely "convenient. "
I'm certain you had intent behind your post.

Last edited:
God dam this seasons thread is pure dam trash...people crying for shipping, restocks, and now this smh

I preferred when it would take 1 week to reach two new pages end rant

Someone just answered one of my questions with : "Have you been reading the last few pages of this thread?".....

....of course not. This thread has become unbearable. Every time I come in here I read about 5 or 6 posts containing no info and pure BS before quitting. Funny thing is the thread wasn't like this literally 3 months ago....

Someone just answered one of my questions with : "Have you been reading the last few pages of this thread?".....

....of course not. This thread has become unbearable. Every time I come in here I read about 5 or 6 posts containing no info and pure BS before quitting. Funny thing is the thread wasn't like this literally 3 months ago....
I wasn't even in here before the foam fiasco (and literally only came to see the mayhem after the Tiffs dominated the SB Thread) and I can imagine it was a nice place to be before that. Now each week it's the same damn (WHY HAVEN'T THEY SHIPPED, MY UPS LABEL WAS CREATED BUT NO MOVEMENT, YOU THINK MY ORDER IS CANCELED) My favorite question though is: "What's the number for the Supreme Warehouse?" 
mean.gif
 all you had to do was read the first few sentences of the first page and you'd find it...

I wasn't even in here before the foam fiasco (and literally only came to see the mayhem after the Tiffs dominated the SB Thread) and I can imagine it was a nice place to be before that. Now each week it's the same damn (WHY HAVEN'T THEY SHIPPED, MY UPS LABEL WAS CREATED BUT NO MOVEMENT, YOU THINK MY ORDER IS CANCELED) My favorite question though is: "What's the number for the Supreme Warehouse?" 
mean.gif
 all you had to do was read the first few sentences of the first page and you'd find it...

This thread used to barely hit the front page of the general forum, with the only activity spiking up whenever it was a Nike collab releasing that week. :lol: :smh:

Hate when this thread gets like this. Soon the box logo hype will be over and we'll all be back to normal.

This thread used to barely hit the front page of the general forum, with the only activity spiking up whenever it was a Nike collab releasing that week.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
You guys would hate the dunk thread. One of the regulars came back one day after 2 or 3 days off the site and was welcomed to 70 new pages........

Supreme is adding more stock of old stuff. Doesn't look good for a restock of anything new but I keep the hope alive.

Hate when this thread gets like this. Soon the box logo hype will be over and we'll all be back to normal.
Yupp we recovered for a short bit after foams but the box logos brought the "I don't cop supreme, but this shirt will resell/be good trade bait" kind of dudes in here. FOH with that nonsense, I hope this week is chills.

Can we have someone banned from this thread. If they post anything regarding "I haven't received my tracking number" or  "Anyone still waiting for shipping confirmation on thursdays drop".

Can we have someone banned from this thread. If they post anything regarding "I haven't received my tracking number" or  "Anyone still waiting for shipping confirmation on thursdays drop".
Theres really no need to ban everyone who does this, just use the "BLOCK MEMBER" option & refrain from quoting BS posts.  Makes this thread so much easier....
Anybody copping the BB suit this Thursday???
Going for the bucket myself...
Not copping anything BB, debating whether or not to cop another pair of the denim tho...

Last edited:
Anybody copping the BB suit this Thursday???
Going for the bucket myself...
Not a huge fan of buckets and the only way I'd cop the suit is as a complete. I'd never wear it all together but the pants would be nice with a white button down and vice versa with the jacket.

If the sizing works for me I'll try to get the Seersucker. I'm sure to catch some heat if I get it though since I've got 2 seersucker suits in the closet already, and aside from the lining this one looks pretty close to my oldest one. Also I have a hard time buying anything seersucker that's not a Haspel

A classic 1818 Fitzgerald suit would run almost twice as much full price, the coats alone push $500-600. I'm sure this is a thin, 'cheaper' summer suit, but price is in line with other BB products, especially when you consider Supreme markup

Dudes paying 250+ for bogo tees and gawking at the suit price
mean.gif
this!
I actually think the seersucker suit is pure flames!! At some point folks have to dress up in the summer and seersucker is MORE than appropriate. The stars print lining is dope, and price point isn't too extreme. Not the biggest fan of the pants "fit" but they can be brought in/hemmed by a good tailor. Any idea how the sizing will run? Numbered (38-46 for example for the coats, or 28-38 pants) or S-XL (as they've done for other collabs)? Just curious if this info will be available beforehand. Also would be cool of they sold the jacket and pants as seperates but I doubt that's happening.
that's another negative. they should really do separates, but doesn't seem to be happening.
Pass. Rather get a J Crew Ludlow
mean.gif
j crew quality is already meh for what you pay, then the ludlow you get is probably italian fabric, even more meh.

Not a huge fan of buckets and the only way I'd cop the suit is as a complete. I'd never wear it all together but the pants would be nice with a white button down and vice versa with the jacket.

Seersucker is the quintessential summer wedding wear. It's pretty much WHY I own one, but yeah for the most part I break it down and wear it as separates unless I'm going out. It'd have been nice to have this at my house by Saturday for the Derby though.

Seersucker is the quintessential summer wedding wear. It's pretty much WHY I own one, but yeah for the most part I break it down and wear it as separates unless I'm going out. It'd have been nice to have this at my house by Saturday for the Derby though.
Now that you mention it, one of my best friends is getting married at the end of this month. UGH, why you do this @mints  ????!!!!

this!

that's another negative. they should really do separates, but doesn't seem to be happening.

mean.gif
j crew quality is already meh for what you pay, then the ludlow you get is probably italian fabric, even more meh.
i think the j crew ludlow and the entry level brooks brothers suit (which this seersucker clearly is, given the price) are similar quality

once you get into the 1818 line, they are probably better than j crew, but at that price you should go MTM

and the golden fleece - you are better off going bespoke if you are spending $2K+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom