Status
Not open for further replies.
have been skipping the last few drops after the foams

still waiting on the Le Bain

supreme x iPhone

white and black models with the middle panel Sup'd out
mine is actually like that right now. I'll take a mirror pic for y'all 
wink.gif

What do you guys think about this trade?

Black Box Logo Tee size M for Supreme Basketball Jersey (from the Foambs release) size S
Fairly even trade IMO. in terms of resale value both will level out to be about the same when all is said and done. I can't mess with the jersey personally, thing is like a tank top on me.

Man if i can trade these foams for some black Supreme blazers i'd do it in a heartbeat :smh:

By far my favorite piece from Supreme ever.

What do you guys think about this trade?

Black Box Logo Tee size M for Supreme Basketball Jersey (from the Foambs release) size S
funny thing is jersey is more of a one off than box logo. it's all about your preference honestly. if anniversary doesn't mean anything to you then go ahead and grab the jersey - you can always get another box logo down the line

Man if i can trade these foams for some black Supreme blazers i'd do it in a heartbeat :smh:

By far my favorite piece from Supreme ever.

Lets don't talk about the black blazers.......

My boy in NYC got me the whole collection and i sold it to a friend locally for retail...... we all make mistakes :smh: They were all sz 12 :smh:

The line would be even more ridiculous.
laugh.gif
 true.

a perfect day to me would be a nice summer day copping what you wanted and the nyc shop and then walking right across the street to shack shake and laughing with your friends over burgers. 

we might need a SupNT meetup this summer!

If I'm 100% I'd like some more useless household commodities. 

Supreme x Bic BBQ lighter

Supreme x Colgate toothpaste

Supreme x Glad freezer bags 

Kinda knocking off the frogskins, I wouldn't mind seeing red tortoise sup Ray Ban wayfarers.

Lastly, if we're talking brands I'd love to see Diamond x Sup or UNDFTD x Sup. All three played an integral part in me beginning to skate.

Already copped that toothpaste don't you remember? Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom