Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Got my Terry tee in Black medium. Was so stoked when I saw the restock of those, totally unexpected. Would have liked a grey but no biggie.

Came threw on that grey large pretty happy i was able to get one since i wasn't able to last thursday has my eye on the price with the Bogo and taxi shirts.

Yup. Got my Terry tee in Black medium. Was so stoked when I saw the restock of those, totally unexpected. Would have liked a grey but no biggie.

Came threw on that grey large pretty happy i was able to get one since i wasn't able to last thursday has my eye on the price with the Bogo and taxi shirts.
Taxi you can get on eBay now for "reasonable" prices. IE $70 shipped. Considering it would be $50 shipped from Supreme it's not a bad option for people who REALLY wanted DeNiro.

nice bruh!

i know that's what you originally wanted, glad to see you got it

nice bruh!

i know that's what you originally wanted, glad to see you got it
I was trying to cook for a BOGO but my eye was really set on the terry. After I sifted through the hype I found that to be my favorite of the whole drop. 

Taxi you can get on eBay now for "reasonable" prices. IE $70 shipped. Considering it would be $50 shipped from Supreme it's not a bad option for people who REALLY wanted DeNiro.
$70 Shipped is definitely an oop price. 20[sup]th[/sup] Anniversary piece. 

Taxi should be in tomm, I know i better get some non Bogo stickers, they skimped me on the DK one last week and  I ordered the DK grave joint and the Nefertiti 

Should we define oop?

I'm all for letting something go without profit, but a few times recently I've gotten pm'd (not supnt folk) asking if I can do any better on an item. Dude - Retail + NY tax + shipping + shipping cost to you + PayPal. If I get it straight from the store I can cancel one of those shipping charges. Letting something go for the retail price listed on the website is going to put me in a hole. Sometimes I chalk it up to ignorance, but overall it reeks of entitlement or a buyer thinking in desperate to move product and trying to go in for the kill

Last edited:

Last edited:
OMG TOOTHPICKS. OOP ME BRO.

And DAT candle. VVVVNDS Village Candle, $350 shipped.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom