Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom duke's favorite movie is Wizard of Oz. I missed out on the cause I woke up late. I hope I can find one on the bay in a few months for a decent price.

Last edited:

Came in today. Made it for $.99 shipped thanks to that one thread. Came out pretty decent.

For poker nights. Looks good on a coffee table too.

Last edited:
Supreme's clothes are too "loud" for me. It screams for attention and I like more "neutral" type clothing wth a clean look.
What they do with the 5 panels on the other hand is dopeness. The combination of materials and patterns. They own the hat game right now and got every company dropping 5 panels. They straight up ressurected them from their death in the 90s.

Supreme's clothes are too "loud" for me. It screams for attention and I like more "neutral" type clothing wth a clean look.
What they do with the 5 panels on the other hand is dopeness. The combination of materials and patterns. They own the hat game right now and got every company dropping 5 panels. They straight up ressurected them from their death in the 90s.
they have stuff for everyone

people forget they sell oxfords, pocket tees, jackets, etc

they do have a lot of loud items but they also have some that are for more of a, as i call it, grown man steez

they have stuff for everyone
people forget they sell oxfords, pocket tees, jackets, etc

they do have a lot of loud items but they also have some that are for more of a, as i call it, grown man steez

Any websites other than the official site that sells their clothes? Past season items? Only Large sizes on their site. 2 shirts that actually interest me.

Last edited:
Any websites other than the official site that sells their clothes? Past season items? Only Large sizes on their site. 2 shirts that actually interest me.
well for the items you are looking for ppl really dont buy them to sell because there is no hype and they release them every season, so no probably not.

i would suggest just to wait until FW13 to start

but here are some pics of me rockin Supreme, NE Ohio whattup 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
repped.

Some general thoughts since last post:

A poster mentioned how he didn't like the blank back on the Kingston tank. I actually prefer this. The front is bold enough that a subtle back is beneficial.

No other item this season compares to the PCL tee in terms of sell out time. Of course, the demand was super high but It seems like the stock was limited more so than usual.

I think the PCL and Kingston Tee sold out equally as fast.

My best friend, who's like a magician when it comes to purchasing the supreme drops - snatched the PCL tee, but came up empty with the Kingston tee. I was surprised because dude literally has had no trouble ever ordering whatever he wants.

I think the PCL and Kingston Tee sold out equally as fast.

My best friend, who's like a magician when it comes to purchasing the supreme drops - snatched the PCL tee, but came up empty with the Kingston tee. I was surprised because dude literally has had no trouble ever ordering whatever he wants.

Squares shirt and croc backpacks restocked.  Gotta run for now.  Not saying the Kingston tee/tank will restock, but Supreme seems to be putting a bunch of stuff back up on the site over the past hour...

CDG Shirt and Classic Logo snap... wore this today.

PCL Tee... wore on Saturday.

Why did I pass on that Champion satin jacket?​

Last edited:
2zz6zkj.png

The starter cap Aaron Bondarof is wearing, past release or upcoming collaboration?

Last edited:
The starter cap Aaron Bondarof is wearing, past release or upcoming collaboration?
that logo is on the back of a bunch of their snapbacks, generally if the front of the hat has the actual word "supreme" they put that on the back, and if it doesn't they put "supreme" in small font in the same spot you're seeing the starter logo. Thats not the case 100% of the time but just a trend I've noticed. 

This season the "Shminx/Supream" snapback had that logo, a bunch of others too but cant remember specifically and dont want to give you the wrong info

[quote name="DiPlOmAt TDOt"

The starter cap Aaron Bondarof is wearing, past release or upcoming collaboration?[/quote]

He's actually wearing this hat:

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom