Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never knew they did some of their snapbacks with Starter, nice to know. Shows how much I pay attention to their hats.

They've been doing starter collabs for about 6-7 years now, with the custom $$-sign starter logo... I'm pretty sure Supreme make is a point to collab with well respected brands (Clarks, Starter, CDG, North Face, Levi's, Champion etc.) as well as using quality Materials/textiles in many of these collabs (Loro Piana wool, Liberty Fabric, Cordura in the bags, NYCO nylon, etc.) for the most part... I think its hilarious that most dudes doggin the brand have zero idea regarding this... To imply that we all buy the brand for the "name" only is ludicrous.... ::rant over::

It's not Starter, it's just their version of the logo I believe.

I copped a snapback hat in the LA store in 09 and a I mentioned to the employee showing me the hat that i thought it was a cool play on the starter logo.

He tells me, no its a LEGIT starter collab with a custom logo for Supreme and that they've been doing it for a while. It is ODD that there is no starter branding on the inside of the cap, so take that for what its worth. If I'm not mistaken, 10 Deep has Actual Starter collab hats out these past couple of seasons with no starter branding on the inside of the hat (outside of the back of the cap)... Maybe someone else can shed light on this....

Black and Red croc print shoulder bags and camera bags restocked.  They've been sold out for a while.

CDG Shirt and Classic Logo snap... wore this today.

[Why did I pass on that Champion satin jacket?​

looks weird seeing Supreme on somebody that's in shape...i guess cause i'm used to seeing it on skinny hipsters and teenagers :lol:

passing on all those glasses even though i like those tortoise shells ...big frame glasses are the only shades that go with my face...

Mother's Day CDG camp wave, lol

Last edited:
Thoughts on the Kingston Tee:

-Runs small, my L feels like a M.
-Very thin; when they put 'crewneck t shirt' in the description, I was expecting something much more thicker in material.
-But it looks very nice with some chino or tan pants, and goes well with the Camo AF-1's.

Confirmed via HB:

Athletic Tank (not the basketball jersey)
JFK shirt
Bling Logo Five Panel
Crushable canvas hat
Baja shirt
Sunglasses

Edit:

Rumor is there will be a secret item, crusher perhaps? Guess we'll see.

Last edited:
An acid crusher dropped today & checkered henley & **** denim shorts & side mesh camo camp along with those above. - from london.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom