Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
I'll see if there's anything worth reselling today. Maybe the JFK t-shirt. Got that Kingston tank top restock and sold it already. Good looks 4w
nthat.gif
Don't mention me. I don't like you.

It looks like the side mesh camo camp will be going up. I usually look at uniquehypecollections newly listed items on eBay the morning of to see what he lists!

Black Blingo Hat and Black Factory Sunglasses copped. At this point I just want to complete this whole 'blingo' items :lol: :smh: and I really like the factory sunglasses.

Last edited:
I wanted to get the JFK shirt. Decided to pass on it. I don't think I can pull it off. Passed on everything.

Last edited:
If the baja pullover makes it to sale, I'll pick up
Not spending 138 for something in the summer
Kinda feeling the blue checkered Henley
But June is right around the corner, need to save for cdgs

Haha! I know what you mean, Epidemik... but hey, man, ya gotta make clothing your own, nah'mean?

Dope wears back there, Digglo :smokin

Wearing this today...

Copped the Baja Shirt in black (One of the top 3 items of the season for me) and the red side mesh Camp... I'd have to try on the shades in person, but the Wallace joints look cool.

These came in yesterday... very soft material. Diggin the whole 70's vibe they give off.

Last edited:
Wanted that baja shirt but funds not up to par this week to splurge but that pcl crusher needs to come next week

I liked the camo mesh camp, but I can never justify paying $10 for shipping to just order 1 thing.  If it's still there next week, maybe.

Originally Posted by Jaliskoe23  

Copped the Baja Shirt in black (One of the top 3 items of the season for me) and the red side mesh Camp... I'd have to try on the shades in person, but the Wallace joints look cool.

Would appreciate a pic of the Baja when it comes in. I liked the shirt, but have no idea how it would look/fit on person. 

I never pay attention to jackets really beacause of the 200+ and I live in FL so I cant wear it more than 2 months but this is fire when the hell did it drop??? Anyone remeber retail. Ebay only has two in black. :frown:

Would appreciate a pic of the Baja when it comes in. I liked the shirt, but have no idea how it would look/fit on person. 
No problem, bro... Will do. I'm a bit curious as to how thick it is, being a S/S piece... Says denim, but ... I'm thinking its like those ol' school Ben Davis shirts. Most of y'all probably don't know wtf I'm talkin about, lol!

I believe that jacket was in the low 200's... Like around 210 or so. Dropped very early in the season, if not, the first drop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom