Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

why feel bad ?

To be honest they need to grow up leaving because a thread is getting jammed up with nonsense 
roll.gif
Cuz I'm not a hypebeast or a reseller but I came into this thread to watch it blow up, ended up liking most of the cats in here, watched it blow up, and now I'm sad. Ironic series of events.

why feel bad ?

To be honest they need to grow up leaving because a thread is getting jammed up with nonsense 
roll.gif
Cuz I'm not a hypebeast or a reseller but I came into this thread to watch it blow up, ended up liking most of the cats in here, watched it blow up, and now I'm sad. Ironic series of events.
i understand but no need to feel bad for the regs in here its life and this is a public forum. Its just comical to see the reason why people are abandoning this thread

Le bain is so hyped that I don't even think I'm interested anymore...plus $178 shipped for a hoodie? :smh:

i understand but no need to feel bad for the regs in here its life and this is a public forum. Its just comical to see the reason why people are abandoning this thread
Yeah but I get it. They have a true love for Preme stuff and it kinda ruins it when people come in here to talk about shipping confirmation, reselling, and trade fodder. These people love talking about Supreme and that's it. Now this thread is a BST marketplace, a shipping confirmation affirmation group, and a lurker's lair all in one.

Damn AT left the thread? Was basically hounding the guy to hook him up w/ a tee 
mean.gif
I tried to cop a Bogo for AT but I missed the restock by minutes so I couldn't hook it up. I didn't even get one for myself and I still think AT should get one. Sucks.

Yeah but I get it. They have a true love for Preme stuff and it kinda ruins it when people come in here to talk about shipping confirmation, reselling, and trade fodder. These people love talking about Supreme and that's it. Now this thread is a BST marketplace, a shipping confirmation affirmation group, and a lurker's lair all in one.
repped no doubt man. Im not a reg here and i deff understand where you are coming from but its not that hard for them to skim through it and just let it be. It happens in every thread literally some people don't let it phase them and than you got the other people who get so mad for no reason. 

there is other things in life that will upset me and posting shipping confirmations is not one of them 

Honestly not even pressed about the Le Bain. I like it, but enough to put in the work that I did for some past releases. If I hit, I hit b.

People take the internet too seriously sometimes. Just because the thread on Supreme has gone to ****, doesn't mean you have to stop buying the brand completely.

The ones who stop buying a brand due to hype are just as worst as the ones who buy a brand because it is hyped.

People take the internet too seriously sometimes. Just because the thread on Supreme has gone to ****, doesn't mean you have to stop buying the brand completely.

The ones who stop buying a brand due to hype are just as worst as the ones who buy a brand because it is hyped.
naw they aint talking about that, they just mean that they will stop checking in the thread

naw they aint talking about that, they just mean that they will stop checking in the thread
Thought so. But dudes really sounding depressed or some ish 
laugh.gif
 I feel bad man 
embarassed.gif
 I know I only started really posting in this thread this season but I hope I didn't contribute to some of the regs leaving 

dudes offering 275 proxy right now. where the profit on a hoodie thats gonna be 

NYC proxy buyer pays $194/online $182/in-store

roll.gif

These young Tony Montana's gonna get their $80 and get out of the game for good

Last edited:
I wonder if theres a backup hoodie that RSVPers will get people with his ATC service instead of this one. Like how everyone that used him that ordered bogos got taxis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom