Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought i was getting my bogo tee in the mail today

Turns out it was the two Taxi Driver tees i got for a friend and my brother :smh: :smh:

Bogo does arrive tomorrow though :smokin

missed on the box logo tee... so instead of paying resale on that, I decided to stick with my black Kirkland tee and scoop up a logo back pack for my trip this summer 8)

we're all thrilled bogos and taxis are coming in, but please let today be the last day we make it post-worthy

Come on AT, you know damn well you're still gonna read every single post in this thread. You're a grown *** man, you've seen the whole SB hype, jordan hype, bape hype, supreme hype, etc. You've seen it all, its a cycle. Now you're gonna feel some type of way because of some posters on an internet forum?

Nothing has changed.

Last edited:
Nobody going to stop me from posting or buying Supreme until i don't want to anymore, don't let it get to you AT.

Btw pass on the Le Bain hoody. Its summer and its not worth to resell. Hope everyone here that wants it flourishes.

Honestly not even pressed about the Le Bain. I like it, but enough to put in the work that I did for some past releases. If I hit, I hit b.
I seriously love it. I was talking to homies in the thread yesterday or the day before about my new found love for art (my girl is an art therapy major so she got me back into it) and Manet is really awesome. This is the one release I will seriously be upset if I don't cook. Foams? Nah. Bogo? Nah. Le Bain? Yes. It's about paying homage to more than just naked women and crazy prints. I like the Le Bain drop because I think it is more meaningful than some of their other stuff.

Does anyone in here have the Supreme Rizzoli book? How is it? Contemplating picking it up.
I do. It's really dope to be able to look at all the previous releases sorted by type and year. It's like a Historical Supreme Lookbook. Plus it also has lots of other cool stuff in it. Book is huge, too.

Yah guys, I really don't understand the hype for le Bain. If any other street wear brand, it would be written off as wack or corny

I do. It's really dope to be able to look at all the previous releases sorted by type and year. It's like a Historical Supreme Lookbook. Plus it also has lots of other cool stuff in it. Book is huge, too.

Thanks, just scooped it off Amazon for $32 bucks. Were there different versions I assume? I know I saw one on eBay for $500 BIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom