Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem, bro... Will do. I'm a bit curious as to how thick it is, being a S/S piece... Says denim, but ... I'm thinking its like those ol' school Ben Davis shirts. Most of y'all probably don't know wtf I'm talkin about, lol!

I believe that jacket was in the low 200's... Like around 210 or so. Dropped very early in the season, if not, the first drop.
Ben Davis material you say, so it's kinda stiff but light

I never pay attention to jackets really beacause of the 200+ and I live in FL so I cant wear it more than 2 months but this is fire when the hell did it drop??? Anyone remeber retail. Ebay only has two in black. :frown:

It dropped back in Jan-Feb i think. Green jawn was the hottest color too IMO.

6'2" 200 *Dan Patrick Bell*

Don't know what Supreme item you are referring too...

Devil's Point Pullover: XL
Blue Work Pants: 36
FTP hat: 7 5/8
Fragment All Courts: 12
I was talking about the devil's point
I'm 6'0 172 going to cop a medium off resell
O yea thz

Last edited:
Can't believe that the JFK shirt sold out. I've been wearing 'preme for 8 years and I basically think that people who think Tyler will wear the JFK shirt bought it out.

people are just stupid sometimes. i had a levis x supreme belt on the market because i got the wrong size, and some guy hit me up with an offer. after refusing his lowballing, he messaged me back saying, you shouldnt have tried to make a profit off of this, you messed up... i just dont know what the guy thought; that id give it to him for free? the things brand  new and he want s me to take a loss on it? lol forever stupid.

I was talking about the devil's point
I'm 6'0 172 going to cop a medium off resell
O yea thz
I'm 6'0 180 and think it would be kinda tough to wear a lot of this stuff in a medium, but if it works for you, keep doin it.

Can't believe that the JFK shirt sold out. I've been wearing 'preme for 8 years and I basically think that people who think Tyler will wear the JFK shirt bought it out.
jfk shirt sold out cuz earl wore it...resellers know that earl stans will pay resell to dress like their idol
eyes.gif

I'm 6'0 180 and think it would be kinda tough to wear a lot of this stuff in a medium, but if it works for you, keep doin it.
180 is huge to me them 8 pounds count... That is the weight of my boy and it's a noticeable size between us to. I workout for lean muscle so ill be good for a while.

Real rap....who's earl?

I'm getting too old to be keeping up with all these new rappers :smh:

Dude in Odd Future, although I've never actually heard him "rap" (I haven't given OF a listen yet, sue me)...

That aside, that shirt is poppin to yaw? I think its BEYOND turrible.... That's just me though, I too am an "old head"...

Earl is pretty nice. Definitely the best out of that group...that shirt is too much for me though.

Oh ok Tyler the Creator and his people haha. Was not hip to Earl before, and I probably won't because I don't like these new 90's-born rappers :x

Earl is actually a pretty good rapper. I actually did the opposite, i liked supreme first then looked up odd future after everyone always saying kids wear it because of them. Tyler and Earl are really the only two standouts. Yeah and im pretty sure like you guys said that JFK sold out because of earl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom