Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunglasses on Thursday then. Bummed because I'm going to London on Friday for the weekend and I wont get them before I go. Suppose I could go to the SUPLDN, but its a pain in the ****

price will probably be more than rayban clubmasters.. dont know if i like the premes that much more

Hope Riot crusher drops with them. Could only do the Wellington frames but I'd rather get a pair of RayBan's or Super's for the price these are probably gonna be

Why would anyone want additional clip on sun protection for sunglasses? Looks awful imo and reminds me of kids in grade school who wore clip on sunglasses over their regular glasses for recess :lol: That's my favorite pair but I would never wear the clip ons.

Been a while since I've copped some sunglasses. Been rocking the same pair of black wayfarers for 5 years

Might go for those Wellington in tortoise. Just worried they might run small.

WR3yLKCgjVM.jpg

i like this hat

Been a while since I've copped some sunglasses. Been rocking the same pair of black wayfarers for 5 years

Same here, I've had the same black wayfarers for a hot while. Sunglasses are normally something that are nice to try on before purchasing. I've tried on some glasses that I've liked and the second I threw them on they just don't look right, and also the point you raise about sizing is whole other thing. That being said I'm definitely interested in the Factorys in tortoise or the tunnel metals in gold. I've been on the look out for some nice circular frames for a while. The fact my girl wants me to find a birthday gift might sway me to just grab a pair, no real skin off my nose.

Been feeling the tunnel frames since the preview. I've stuck it out with a pair of vans tortoise shell wayfarers for a while and fancy the circular ones

Yea I am worried that they'll run small. I like the Wellington too, but from previous sunglasses almost every one of them were too small for my face. They should at least have the measurements

Pass this week. A couple of them are nice, but I hardly wear sunglasses since I wear presciption and they will most likely be too small for my big head.

I've been rocking the same pair of tortoise rayban new wayfarers. don't think I could make the switch for supreme with their pricing, however I may scope out some new frames this month.

No sunglasses for me. My Raybans do just fine. Basically only waiting on a couple more things this season depending on what else we get for collabs..

No sunglasses for me. My Raybans do just fine. Basically only waiting on a couple more things this season depending on what else we get for collabs..
Yea, I broke my new wayfarer's by sitting on them accidentally so I have to send them in to get a lens replaced. Bit of a hassle but whatever. I wouldn't buy preme sunglasses. They're probably not polarized (which I like to have for the summer when I'm around water) and they're definitely going to be the price of some polarized ray ban's.
sunglasses, flops and a towel would make sense to me
glasses.gif
I'd like a towel for sure. Flops look uncomfortable. I'll scope em in store before I buy if I can.

Glasses being polarized is a must. Also like someone else mentioned, it's a little difficult to buy glasses without trying them on. Bought some sunglasses from Kith a couple years ago that I really like, however they are a little too small for my big dome. I still wear them here and there, but not nearly as much as my Raybans that I bought in-store.

wasnt here for the foam release, but heavy in the thread for the box logos. still here though

Last edited:
Glasses being polarized is a must. Also like someone else mentioned, it's a little difficult to buy glasses without trying them on. Bought some sunglasses from Kith a couple years ago that I really like, however they are a little too small for my big dome. I still wear them here and there, but not nearly as much as my Raybans that I bought in-store.
Yeah, I really need polarized glasses most of the time. Just prefer the decreased light transmission.
you and me both. ive given up on Lebain since its the middle of may and is about to be in the mid 80s
I am preparing for next winter so if I can cop lebain I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom