Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, you paid 450 w/o original box?...
Yeah... that's the original box. These were a 2012 release, that box era. I know so because I've almost bought this pair about 6 times in various places from flight club to eBay to Kixify and can never pull the trigger. Definitely a must have for me at some point. I wasn't able to cop when they released unfortunately...

I was confused lol.. I thought try is was the non-sb that came out years ago...

Up until the Flyknits (and even those came in the SB box) all the Supreme x Nike releases have been from the SB side of things, which is why those Foams were kind of an oddity this year.

Up until the Flyknits (and even those came in the SB box) all the Supreme x Nike releases have been from the SB side of things, which is why those Foams were kind of an oddity this year.
Never mind lol.. Did a quick Google search.. I got these confused with the first Supreme Sb dunks.. I didn't even know they did the pair you have until just now..

If those were from the first release 450 without the original box would STILL be a steal.

Who cares?
not nice 
mean.gif

The AF1 wasn't an SB nor did they come in an SB box

I could never buy pricey sunglasses ever. I dont wear them unless Im washed and when im washed I lose them. You guys gotta be straight edged b 
laugh.gif

I could never buy pricey sunglasses ever. I dont wear them unless Im washed and when im washed I lose them. You guys gotta be straight edged b :lol:  

breh my sunglasses have made it through 2 senior weeks and a semester of rushing lmao

I could never buy pricey sunglasses ever. I dont wear them unless Im washed and when im washed I lose them. You guys gotta be straight edged b 
laugh.gif

I definitely destroy my sunglasses but I get good use out of them so it's worth it. My last pair I had for 6 years, like I mentioned before. My current pair I've had since then. 

Sunglasses just broke last week too :frown: in the market for a new pair, but definitely can't justify any from Supreme if they're not polarized.. Good point about them being one of the few things out there not made by Luxottica though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom