Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
see my pm? :nerd:

Yes, I will try and swing by after work tomorrow ... I was able to call the shop at 5 pm before i left the office to confirm inventory (down to the sizes). All people sending me requests, please do me a favor, call the NYC shop and check for availability first, then let me know in the afternoon, as I will not be able to get there prior to 5:30 pm

see my pm? 
nerd.gif
Yes, I will try and swing by after work tomorrow ... I was able to call the shop at 5 pm before i left the office to confirm inventory (down to the sizes). All people sending me requests, please do me a favor, call the NYC shop and check for availability first, then let me know in the afternoon, as I will not be able to get there prior to 5:30
im in your PMs. 
embarassed.gif

Which group of you goons is this

:x

I'd seriously walk by with a water gun filled with bleach and spray these kids up and watch them cry.

Sorry I'll deal with sneaker puckery over this

Last edited:
the resellislife fam

kids hoarded all the yeezys at 1.9-2.3 and flipps them at expos for 5ks 

can't hate but hate 

How do kids that age get all that gear though?

They don't look older than 16 years old...when I was 16 years old, I had to wear the same phat farm jeans with the unk NBA tee-shirts every other day because my family were some brokebois :smh:

Than I turned 20 and turn my hustle up to 840,393,010 and that's why I stay laced now...but damn.

They don't look older than 16 years old...when I was 16 years old, I had to wear the same phat farm jeans with the unk NBA tee-shirts every other day because my family were some brokebois :smh:

Than I turned 20 and turn my hustle up to 840,393,010 and that's why I stay laced now...but damn.

I'm with you on this. But some of them hustle now. I went to a sneaker con and saw a bunch of 8 year olds selling size 12 kicks in ****** condition. The 8 year old hustle is real.

Which group of you goons is this

:x

I'd seriously walk by with a water gun filled with bleach and spray these kids up and watch them cry.

Sorry I'll deal with sneaker puckery over this
That's pretty funny. They'd freak out thinking it's just water, then when all their uniforms start changing color, start crying and throwing up

Repped ... I stay wondering this, but I brush it off as a "times have changed" thing. I remember being 13 and spending $89.99 at VIM on the Agassi's and my mom made me return them, and cop some Reebok's. I thought i was stunting in Guess Jeans and DKNY .. Technology has advanced in folds as well, making it easier and safer for these kids to pull off transactions and acquisitions. All it really takes is one pair of Yeezy's for a good flip, and now they playing with house money :smh: *Alonzo GIF*

I remember doing this in the highschool prom... i hated my school and didnt go to my prom so i decided to crash and fill up super soakers with bleach and spray everyone in sight... i would call it a driveby but with waterguns... but after spraying everyone with bleach you can see the disgust in their face it was priceless :lol:

I WANNA JACK KNIFE POWERBOMB EACH OF THEM ONE BY ONE THEN PROCEED TO ALTERNATE BETWEEN HOGAN LEG DROP AND PEOPLE ELBOW.

JUST CUZ NO REASON. JUST DA HATE.

In the 90's, ****** would have had these kids walking back home in socks. I'm actually glad times have changed, as a young adult back then, wasn't too much flossing you could do before you became a victim ...

BIG DADDY COOL OF COURSE.

MAN BACK IN OUR DAYS SNEAKERS WERENT EVEN DA PRIZE

CATS WAS BREAKING INTO LOCKERS TO STEAL DA AVIREX OR PELLE LEATHERS OR DA GOOSE JAWNZ.

AHHH DA 90S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom