Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to buy at least 1 item from every season, but my taste has become a little more subtle than Supreme this season, usually they have at least 1 piece that I grab easily.

I think you made out pretty good considering there is like 5 legit pairs of bred 1 on market out of 1000 lol and those ones are going for 6-7+
this was my thinking. I couldn't find a 100% legit pair of ds bred 1s for under $450 from private sellers and then none under $500 on ebay. I'm content with the deal.

You came up Imran, well at least for the time being...we could eventually see the foams to shoot to over 1k in a year or so...

..but I would've made that same trade lol.

ds bred 1s + $150 for my foams. can't really complain.
  You won, you practically paid $100 for the 1's & the foams suck
laugh.gif
. Wish I would of done something similar w/ my foams instead of ooping them 
tired.gif

Last edited:
AntiHero collab is looking pretty nice, still not 100% on anything other than the board. Maybe the coaches jacket.

Last edited:
Pass on all Anti-Hero stuff but will pick up each new tee. Dope that they got Phade to do 2 graphics.

I grab the mence crew neck at first drop. Going to rock that Chucky tee also for those 90s movies.

Leave my dude Imran be, he came up on Black/Red 1s which are becoming increasingly harder to come by
Lol. 

Yeah he won, I thought he shelled out $175 and the Foambs for the Breds. But now that I know it's vice versa that's a good trade; almost wish I had that when I was selling my Foambs. Too many GM Breds out there though 
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom