Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my Grand Prix Tank just now and I really like it. I hate that I paid $84 for it but I'm over that. This will be one of my most rocked garments this summer.

Got my Grand Prix Tank just now and I really like it. I hate that I paid $84 for it but I'm over that. This will be one of my most rocked garments this summer.

x

all summer? :nerd: :nthat: 8) :pimp: :smokin

Id wear the pink panther if it wasn't a slang term for an older homosexual male who preys on younger straight males..

BRO WHAT?????/

I had to check urban dictionary since I'm sure that's where this came from. WTF? I guess I'm super comfortable with my sexuality and who I am as a person to not worry about some other definition that I had to go to the dregs of the net to find.

Pretty good day today, ended up getting a pair of the White LM, and this came in the mail

Tried it on and while it's not as soft as the loopwheeler stuff I own, it's a pretty nice weight, and looks fantastic on me. Can't wait for it to not be 90 something in the day and 85 feeling like 90 at night.

It's definitely not the thickest hoodie I've ever owned, but not the thinnest either, It's got a pretty nice weight to it, but it'd have to be the first layer anywhere that it actually got cold. This probably would have been perfect as an earlier release this season since it was still pretty cool in most spots in the US. As it is I'm putting mine away now since it'll be November before we get enough drop in temps to warrant breaking out a fancy hoodie and not just throwing on something plain when it first cools off.

Cool thank you for the information. Mine should be in soon enough but I was just curious. Would have been better as an earlier release, no doubt. You can see by how many Le Bain's are on the market that most of the country doesn't have a use for it functionally, not that people wouldn't be flipping it anyways, but I think the poor timing definitely has something to do with it. I live in a place that I can wear a sweatshirt almost year round, maybe 9 months out of the year, even some summer nights can get chilly enough for a sweatshirt. Excited to get it in, one of my top 3 this season.

Yeah, if they are the most recent Breds, that's not an even trade. I thought prices were around $450-$500 for those?

I sold my Sup foams for $690.
I already sold one pair for $650. I just don't have the time to sell the foams lol.

I had to jump on the opportunity to resell the foams. Was just the logical thing to do for them.

The day the foams came out I got an offer of 900 on ebay (listed them for a 1000 just for ***** and giggles). The dude didnt pay for 2 weeks making excuses etc. After that he flaked and the prices just PLUMMETED due to fakes. People are really paying 300 for fakes.

They're gonna be collecting dust in my closet for a while now before someone pulls the trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom