Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my Grand Prix Tank
tired.gif

got a $118 credit coming from a return...that blue flamingo shirt would be really nice for the summer...either that or save my money for the end of season sale

Yeah I was hoping that the back of the jersey was going to be blank, oh well. I think I'll be passing on the whole collection, maybe I'll grab the deck if that drops but that would be it for me.

[ATTACHMENT=6951]image.jpg (102k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

My LeBain came Thursday. It is nice in person but not my favorite hoodie this season

[ATTACHMENT=6951]image.jpg (102k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

My LeBain came Thursday. It is nice in person but not my favorite hoodie this season
Which one was your favorite this season? The only other I bought aside from the Le Bain was the CDG in black and I really like that one. Really thick and heavy, perfect fit.

Also, how is the fit on the Le Bain? Some people have been saying it fits weird or something.

It feels a little stiff, probably because of the way they put the print onto it, but I have a feeling after a wear or two it'll be a lot more comfortable. Fit is about what I expected from the size description, I'll almost always go for a bigger size than a TTS fit for hoodies just because I prefer a baggy look, but I don't mind having this fits me.

change the name Snyder change the name Snyder Great price, I caved on an XL myself for not as good a price but not far off, I figure that under double retail for what appears to be the least popular size to resell was about as good as I can expect, unless I was ready to devote far more time into tracking one down.

Last edited:
My favorite was the bleached siouxie I just really like that hoodie. I'm actually willing to trade my LeBain for a different hoodie if the offer is straight.

Denim coaches jacket restocked earlier in all colors but only certain sizes available currently.

Last edited:
My dude someone just came up off of you :lol:

Lol nah but if you're happy then all is good :smokin

It wasn't bad man. Selling market for the foams is trash right now. The trade value is worth more than the cash at this point. But he did add, so I'm not complaining.

It wasn't bad man. Selling market for the foams is trash right now. The trade value is worth more than the cash at this point. But he did add, so I'm not complaining.
I think you made out pretty good considering there is like 5 legit pairs of bred 1 on market out of 1000 lol and those ones are going for 6-7+

Luh Bon fits a bit smaller than my FW13 box logo hoodies. Got to wear it today in the Chi cuz it was 62 degrees when I was walking my dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom