Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still debating picking up a red or black Remington camp.

Yeah I was looking forward to that hat all season, and than I seen it in person at the store - it wasn't as nice as I thought it was.

The shorts are fire though, I really hope those make it to the sale.

The sale is always terrible

Worst sizes of the worst colors of the worst items

Nothing to get excited over

Yeah I'm pretty well aware of that..in my 5 years of copping Preme online, I've only bought 2 items from the sales.

If any good ls buttondowns, specifically dat blue competition make it on, I might debate copping. 30% makes the price just a little more justifiable

Not supreme related, but:

I made a simple PayPal fee calculator: http://paypalfeecalc.com/

Tired of seeing people just charge a flat 4%, it's overkill.

If you want to see what you will have after fees, put your amount in the left box.

If you want to see how much to charge to get a certain amount, put your amount in the right box.

I hope it comes in handy when you deal online.

http://thefeecalculator.com/

simpsons did it

sorry fam 
indifferent.gif

yours doesn't show the fee though

just the price before and after fees

how does yours handle 3rd decimal points? 

Does it round up or down?

The value is money, it makes a difference.

I'm not hating on your app, just curious.

I have an excel spreadsheet that handles all my paypal calculations for me, so i just dump price I paid, price I sold, and shipping into it.

Does it round up or down?

The value is money, it makes a difference.

I'm not hating on your app, just curious.

I have an excel spreadsheet that handles all my paypal calculations for me, so i just dump price I paid, price I sold, and shipping into it.
depends on the value being passed in. third decimal place is rounded based on value.

Dope MJG1026 MJG1026

I picked up the last 2 they had in stock when I stopped by the NY store...joint is really clean. And like another NTer said, it has the NT colored theme to it...gave my man the oop for the other one.

danvsman danvsman I have to sell myself on it again, I'd convinced myself that it really wasn't that big a deal, and that it'd be a decent piece to keep behind the head board just in case we ever hear anything up in the front of the house.

Now I'm just going to hold off until I see what's on sale tomorrow morning.

Buying a bottle of rum for just about the same price as the bat kind of nixed the idea for today too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom