Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DanVSMan I have to sell myself on it again, I'd convinced myself that it really wasn't that big a deal, and that it'd be a decent piece to keep behind the head board just in case we ever hear anything up in the front of the house.

Now I'm just going to hold off until I see what's on sale tomorrow morning.

Buying a bottle of rum for just about the same price as the bat kind of nixed the idea for today too.
*Tries to buy it tomorrow when the sale sucks*

Sold out!

tomorrow's drop from SS:

Hooded Striped Tee
Bones Flannel Belted Short
Open Mesh Camp Cap
Coffin Mesh Back 5-Panel
Stainless Steel Ruler

:stoneface:

Man the inconsistency in these New Era Caps..
Uptown was too tight..
Cdg too big..
Lol
Miss the old days when these ***** fit just right..

Finally the coffin hat drops. Been waiting ever since they dropped on Supreme JP.

Anyone think they'll sit? With the sale pretty soon, don't want to regret buying at full price.

Last edited:
I hope so, I like Roshe Runs, but I think that the fanaticism of the shoe is borderline creepy, and I'd hate to see it mixing in with Supreme fanboyism too. 30 pages of order updates/delivery questions is not what I want to read about.

Finally the coffin hat drops. Been waiting ever since they dropped on Supreme JP.

Anyone think they'll sit? With the sale pretty soon, don't want to regret buying at full price.
IIRC they never put the hats (or the tees for that matter) in the sale. 

It's the best piece of the drop so I doubt it will sit long.

Anyone know if Supreme only throws in the Pink Panther box logo stickers in when you purchase a Pink Panther item?

Still hoping for one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom