Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talk about a weak drop

Last edited:
Let's see if Supreme lets me cop another Classic Crusher. Got the tan the 1st time they dropped, want the blue or red this time.

Thats what I read. But you know what, i don't recall reading if it was online or in-store only now that I think about it.

If anyone is visiting a shop I'd like a ruler

Plan on stopping by and copping but I'll def try and finesse an extra and hit you up

I hope so, I like Roshe Runs, but I think that the fanaticism of the shoe is borderline creepy, and I'd hate to see it mixing in with Supreme fanboyism too. 30 pages of order updates/delivery questions is not what I want to read about.

Yea, 2012 was the best year roshe-wise IMO, but even then some of the fandom was a little wild. Now that everyone's grandmother has a pair, it's even weirder

Plan on stopping by and copping but I'll def try and finesse an extra and hit you up
Yea, 2012 was the best year roshe-wise IMO, but even then some of the fandom was a little wild. Now that everyone's grandmother has a pair, it's even weirder

As always breezy thanks

Maze shirt
Mesh camp
Socer jersey restock
Clasic Logo Crusher restock
Red CDG era restock

I just can't bring myself to order any of the stuff from this week, nice to see the soccer jersey sitting today though.

I just can't bring myself to order any of the stuff from this week, nice to see the soccer jersey sitting today though.
as it should, imo very weak but it has the arabic print on it so you know people went crazy over that when they first dropped. but on a side note finally got the black crusher in my size, very easy cop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom