Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
was less impressed the the cdg vans up close, cool but i can spend elsewhere. 

just walking through the city and at my job, the ladiez luv my remington tote 

Can't believe I missed the soccer jersey again lol oh well money saved. That maze shirt actually looks dope in grey.

Some dude just offered to swap a Ludes tee and a Camo Pocket tee for the baseball Henley, don't know whether it was worth it or not, but they're both in a large and I'm extremely pi**ed

Anybody know if they still have white (or any color) championship jers in store? Ill stop by tomorrow if they do.

Crapitola

Do you guys think the sinner pins are still in stock at the LA store? or any chance of a restock online?

Just came from the NYC store.

All championship jersey are in stock, don't know about szs. There was no le Bain, only supreme x comme des garçon box hoody. There was also champion hoodies and pants. There was only a supreme x anti hero jacket in red, no other anti hero stuff.

In the glass display case there was bottle openers, chain, pinky ring and etc. they are selling the toothpicks for 4 dollars now

I bought a championship jersey and another bottle opener and got a sup antihero sticker.

O they also had the taxi skateboard deck and mom/dads died deck.

All championship jersey are in stock, don't know about szs. There was no le Bain, only supreme x comme des garçon box hoody. There was also champion hoodies and pants. There was only a supreme x anti hero jacket in red, no other anti hero stuff.

In the glass display case there was bottle openers, chain, pinky ring and etc. they are selling the toothpicks for 4 dollars now

I bought a championship jersey and another bottle opener and got a sup antihero sticker.

They had the Champion hoodies?? Fuuuuuuuu

set up my box logo deck last weekend

enjoying it so far 
nthat.gif

photo.PNG
nothing like that tennis court ground, used to skate street when i was younger, than got spoiled with all the skateparks that started opening up, and the park in our town is some crappy asphalt half the time we'd just bring a rail n skate the courts and scare off the tennis players like the bad-***** we were

i need the black sandals in a sz 12 badly, anyone have an idea of what price they're selling for?

Last edited:

All this.

I was there yesterday as well.

All sizes in Championships except small.

They only had the knicks champion hoodie if I could recall correctly.

I didnt see any anti hero x sup gear at all. But I was mainly focused on seeing jeresys.

the CDG x Sup hoodies were sitting in both colors.

I passed on the jersey again smh. The dude at the store wearing the white one kinda made it look silly for me imo.

I wanted the ludes tee but they were sold out of the large. They had med and XL in that. I ended up going home and copping on ebay lol. 

I think I kinda want to just cop drug/pharmacy related sup gear from now on hence why I got thirsty over the ludes joint.

WALL OF TXT WALL OF TXT WALL OF TXT WALL OF TXT WALL OF TXT WALL OF TXT WALL OF TXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom