Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanted the black or red crusher but in my debate they both sold out, lol... copped the khaki joint and the marine riot snap out of spite...

anyone know if a M/L crusher will fit me? I usually wear a 7 3/4 in fitteds. also are there holes on both sides? thinking of adding a strap to it

wanted the black or red crusher but in my debate they both sold out, lol... copped the khaki joint and the marine riot snap out of spite...

Don't ever settle for less. This is why I don't cop the royal j pack highs. Need those og

Last edited by a moderator:
Never knew this thred existed guyz.

Haven't copped anything this season but I want that coffin cap, and I'm hoping those half-zip shirts hit the sale.

Wish I had grabbed something from the DK and Antihero drops. 

Overall some good stuff this season but most of it not my style. 

MY FRIENDS AND I LIKE TO CALL THESE ANGER COPS.

OFTEN RESERVED FOR WHEN WE STRIKE OUT

You already know my G. Been wanting the Colombia colored Riot joint but i had to chill. Can't rock a bright Yellow hat (yet)...

Don't ever settle for less. This is why I don't cop the royal j pack highs. Need those og

Khaki crusher is prolly more versatile than the red or black so i aint eem dat mad...

I'm happy with both items... REally wanted the NAVY Riot Snap as those are "subtler" Colombia colors. Trying to alternatively rep the motherland besides the obvi footy kit.

So the ruler is in store only? or did it just not drop

Pass on everything else. I hope the Grand Prix towel restocks again

Last edited:
Truth be told if i could i would i just happened to check by while i was on lunch break and see what they had, so i decided to pick one up. As far as i know there was no line & i didn't inquire about other sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom