Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped by SUPLA yesterday after work. They were nice enough to extend their store hours to 8pm instead of their normal 7pm.

The popular items that sold out were the satin jacket, the playboy jerseys, all of the Supreme OG logo with leather strap, and possibly the Pink Panther sweaters.

I myself just bought their skateboard accessories, a couple of pitbull keychains, the lanyards, and the Supreme jump rope.

Definitely gonna try and aim for the leather strap back hat once the online store opens.

tumblr_n1f7ilQONh1qaa8mao1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
I've never done an online release for Supreme before, but from what I've heard they don't drop everything on the first day right?

would like a hook up, but the designs are just whack and fabric.  what's next? sherman? or jay lenno or solmething?

have a feeling, obama will be w/ SUPREME< or KIM K. it's just a matter of time!

Last edited:

Did the F word jacket last spring come in small? 

Do all Supreme jackets start at Medium??
I'm unsure about the F..k jacket, but size smalls have been more commonly produced in jackets and hoodies lately.

sorry to sound dumb but is the sioxsie the photo tee this time around?  or are we waiting on one still?
No, it's not the photo tee. It's just a part of the first batch of tees. another batch should come out about mid-season.

Visited fairfax last friday at around 7PM, the line was ridic....still can't believe people line up for days/hours to buy like 1 item :lol: :smh:

Anyone know if the Marbled tee is dropping next thursday?

Also saw Tyler the Creator @ the OF shop, too bad I didn't buy anything or I would have asked for a pic :lol:

Last edited:
That art shirt would go so good with a pair of Paris Dunks. But with or without the dunks a really cool button up

I tried to go to the store yesterday but lines were still crazy at the Supreme LA location. Gonna try to see if the lines aren't too bad today.

Does anyone know if the duffle bags/backpacks and lanyards are still there?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom