Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup

i would size down 1 or 2 sizes on hebrew..
i heard even 1 size down is still too big..
For you or anyone else with an SS account, can you check the for sale forum (Long sleeve items, size Large). Someone with the username Nuggets has the warriors and thunderbird jersey for sale. Can you tell me the price, location/contact info for him? Interested in the Thunderbird.

Remember when i told you guys Supreme X Air Jordan 1 Collab is coming, here is the first step

Siouxsie pullover w/ possibly the courdaroy bucket and I'm goood
I want that Siouxsie piece, but I honestly never heard of Souxsie Sioux before this sweater so it won't feel right copping 
laugh.gif

The Playboy Jersey seems to be a hot piece, hopefully I can walk away with it in my size.

Last season people used to post Ig screenshots with the drops. No ones doing that anymore.

That fb page I can't navigate it or im just doing it wrong :frown:

that playboy jersey looks cheap as hell. 
sick.gif

most of their stuff is trash quality wise.

i just want that pink panther baseball jersey or w/e it is..

knowing them they'd charge 160 or something stupid.

i wish they would've at least printed the misfits shirts on something thicker than a kleenex.

Damn London online store had most of the awesome accessories sold out, whether if US side would be Worst(as in most get SOLD OUT) or better 
roll.gif

on the computer im 100%

In the past I have copped about every super hype release in my size (crushers, sb's, camo forces)

havent tried the iphone mobile app might try it this go around

anybody got any tips? or should I just stick to my old school computer ways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom