Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally find it stupid when Jerseys dont have anything on the front, that's why I thought the Champion Jersey was weak. Idk maybe I'm just too used to Sports Jerseys. Also find it weird the Nike Jerseys don't have a number on the back. What's a jersey without a number on the back?? lol idk man

It too bugged me that the Champ jersey had no numbers on the back, but the back was executed so perfectly. Immediately made me think of those Quarterback of the Century jerseys.

your guys fav pieces are cool, but ill post my unpopular opinion as well to see if anyone agrees

i think the "Dalmatian" pullover is really cool.

f-1 green pullover is  a simplistic yet vibrant look

the nike shorts in black are the best piece releasing this week imo

all the jacquard sweaters give a professional feel to them i think they would even look great with any oxford shirt and tie

the linen croc strap camp cap is a great accessory i feel for the summer, esp during hot days

the grand prix tank would definitely be a great look to any hot summer day, just colorful and eye catching

the nylon hooded pullover in black is really clean

and the bogo beanies are just timeless i feel really cool when i wear my black one 
glasses.gif

some pieces i felt that couldve been executed better were the mesh pocket pullover (when i look at the pocket i think of a child that might wear something like that to keep their pens and pencils nice and tidy idk why), the pink f-1 pullover (i think it wouldve looked cleaner if it resembled the green a bit more where black would be the first color and pink would be the last), the hooded satin varsity jackets couldve been effectively implemented without the hoods imho, the champion warm up jackets could have gone without the font (i have something agains that font, it just seems..tacky and cheesy to me. i wouldve preferred no font, or if necessary, the regular futura font they always use)

anyone here have similar likings to some of my unpopular opinions?

only pieces i'm waiting for are the baseball jersey w/ the madras sleeves & the sandals. can't decide on which color jersey i want though

This season is one of Supreme's worst in a long time. I copped the Champion hoody, but even that doesn't compare greatly to their other collabs.

Thank god this foam madness and hype is happening in the middle of a crappy season because I'm sure it's gonna make the rest of the drops a pain in the ***.

Dem links can't save you bruh lol

Tan Classic logo came in yesterday. Fits slightly bigger than the Remington but it's still nice. Will def be coolin in it when its warmer with a white tee and some chino shorts.

No. They won't let you and I seriously doubt you will be that fast/have that much luck

Last edited:
What happens do they cancel both orders or just the second?

I'm aware that in the same order I can't that's why I said two separate orders...

Last edited:
No. They won't let you and I seriously doubt you will be that fast/have that much luck
They will cancel the order? Suppose I order a colorway and a family member orders the other colorway to the same address with different cards...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom