Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens do they cancel both orders or just the second?

I'm aware that in the same order I can't that's why I said two separate orders...

I believe they either cancel the second order or it doesnt go through all together. Not 100% sure which tho cuz i've always copped multiples with seperate CC's

I believe they either cancel the second order or it doesnt go through all together. Not 100% sure which tho cuz i've always copped multiples with seperate CC's

Last week I was messing around with a bot when everything went live and I had two orders of the same item. (I didn't mean to checkout neither times) so I called them up to cancel the orders and they got mad and gave me an attitude. What I'm trying to comprehend is that if I had two orders of the same why would they get mad if they were going to get cancelled anyways....

Last edited:
Dem links can't save you bruh lol

Tan Classic logo came in yesterday. Fits slightly bigger than the Remington but it's still nice. Will def be coolin in it when its warmer with a white tee and some chino shorts.
What do you mean them links? lol they right though?
No. They won't let you and I seriously doubt you will be that fast/have that much luck
You can't checkout with both supreme foams?

As long as it's a different CC you're good
So same address and person, but different CC is good? No both on one order
So if possible they would cancel and order with both or a second order?

They will cancel the order? Suppose I order a colorway and a family member orders the other colorway to the same address with different cards...
They've been cracking down and cancelling multiple orders to same address/ ip/ name/ etc. 

I talked to the manager at the warehouse, and she said there is a system in place to flag orders. 

This all started happening on the playboy vans drop of this season FYI.

Thank you and I see now on their page where it says that buy only one style per product, but I think you would still be able to get both foams if that lucky as they are different colors.

Product = the piece/item (in this case foams), style = colors. So you wouldnt be able to order both foams as they are the same product but different styles.

fast bob-quickest asain on two wheels

beer can cob-ol'man 198mph

now niketalkbod-helpful NTer

I know a lot of cool Bobs....Srs
glasses.gif
So what are the links? IF you have them can you post to double check the ones I found in an earlier post.

What yaw people don't understand is that by putting all these links on blast, your only enlarging the field of people you have to compete with, thereby DECREASING your very OWN chances at copping. If you think x amount of people are posting contributing to this thread, imagine the amount of ppl lurking and looking for resale info... Smh... May the odds be forever in our favor

Last edited:
" Let me tell you somethin........... in this world, if you can't swim, then you bound to drizzown. Yea, and if you fall............. you better pick yo punk *** back up. And the rest of yall better not cut him no slack"

Has the quilted panel crewneck or the Le Bain pullover dropped yet?

Last edited:
Only bc I thought the numbers would be in color like the white one. The grey turned me off to it

Ahh that ain't a huge bummer to me it has that raiders feel black and grey. But honestly the white is the cleanest I just know it wouldn't stay clean that Materiel looks like it would get dirty from even looking at the air outside lol

Thanks! Good to know.

I never got in #1059 despite the fact I have given away free box logo pullovers to NTers. I've accepted I have no shot at the foams but will continue to keep helping NTers especially those in the DMV out when I can though.

Wore this parka A LOT in the past few months. About to dry clean it and put it away until next year.

Last edited:
" Let me tell you somethin........... in this world, if you can't swim, then you bound to drizzown. Yea, and if you fall............. you better pick yo punk *** back up. And the rest of yall better not cut him no slack"

laugh.gif
 LOVE IT!

They've been cracking down and cancelling multiple orders to same address/ ip/ name/ etc. 

I talked to the manager at the warehouse, and she said there is a system in place to flag orders. 

This all started happening on the playboy vans drop of this season FYI.
QFT.

first drop people were getting orders cancelled left and right. if you have the same name, address, or cc - there is a chance of this happening. all should be different if you want to guarantee multiples.

that being said, if you have to ask about this, there is no way you have the swiftness to cop multiple foams. doubt anybody does, honestly.

Thanks! Good to know.

I never got in #1059 despite the fact I have given away free box logo pullovers to NTers. I've accepted I have no shot at the foams but will continue to keep helping NTers especially those in the DMV out when I can though.

Wore this parka A LOT in the past few months. About to dry clean it and put it away until next year.

Sign me up for one of those box logos this season :lol: I'm also in the DMV.

There has to be some stuff other than the Nike collab dropping tomorrow, just hope it's not anything great.

Same address but different name, number, and CC info should be fine.

Just don't try and cop with two different credit cards that both have your name on it.

QFT.

first drop people were getting orders cancelled left and right. if you have the same name, address, or cc - there is a chance of this happening. all should be different if you want to guarantee multiples.

that being said, if you have to ask about this, there is no way you have the swiftness to cop multiple foams. doubt anybody does, honestly.
Since I was the one to ask you must be referring to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom