Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever purchased from uniquehypecollection on eBay?

I have, not the best pricing at all but occasionally has stuff marked down on eBay for less than hot items. This is the dude the New Yorker did a story on about reselling.

http://www.newyorker.com/culture/culture-desk/flipping-supreme

Lol I cited that interview for my comm speech. But yeah I've bought a few items that I know that I wouldn't be able to get anywhere else from him.

Have also bought Supreme from him, he might give you a small deal if you message him and go thru PayPal instead of EBay.

Last edited:
I just read the article, and the writer gives a vague description of where the store is located?

Has anyone ever been to the store? I'm trying to find more specific directions to make it there.

Chances of the SI crewneck restocking? Slim? None?

Also could anyone enlighten me on the sizing? I read that it fits one size larger but I'm tall and am concerned with the sleeve/ torso length.

Last edited:
If anybody was feeling that jean jacket that dropped a couple weeks ago ..I found one at Ross lol ..pretty similar...

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Store is in Chinatown, NY.

Cash only location which is why they dont give out directions
This flipping family avoiding tax
That's the reason they're in Chinatown. Can you imagine trying to find a specific place in Chinatown? Walking through Canal street is hell during the summer.

That's the reason they're in Chinatown. Can you imagine trying to find a specific place in Chinatown? Walking through Canal street is hell during the summer.
I had a hard time finding the place. The first time I went there

Next time I head out that way to visit my brother I'll be messaging you. Visit the main shop and the main reseller shop.

Keep it to da PM's breh... Too many lurkers... Not necessarily for THIS drop, just as a general principle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom