Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
WORD? I work in Branford off 56. They just put a Five Guys in on the Hill = heaven.

How old is the "Hand Chick?" Possible I knew some of these people. In any case, crazy that there are more shoreline people in the thread. Didn't even know.
Small world man. I used to live up by the Walmart and bowling alley if there's still one up there....actually going up there for Thanksgiving to see family...

Newbie on this thread long time lurker, do you know guys what is a good price to buy the red af-1 supreme? There is someone selling for $325 ship. Should I wait to see if price goes down? Any feedback will be helpful

they're charging tax because there's a physical store in LA even though it's shipped from NYC. That's why when NY people buy Supreme they are taxed... smh lol

Newbie on this thread long time lurker, do you know guys what is a good price to buy the red af-1 supreme? There is someone selling for $325 ship. Should I wait to see if price goes down? Any feedback will be helpful
$325 is a good price

I doubt it'll go down...

Offer him $300 that's Fair

WORD? I work in Branford off 56. They just put a Five Guys in on the Hill = heaven.

How old is the "Hand Chick?" Possible I knew some of these people. In any case, crazy that there are more shoreline people in the thread. Didn't even know.
Probably mid 30s her maiden name was Brewer.  Im old. I lived in branford in the early 80s. Also cliff street in 'staven for a bit, then between clinton and new haven. I got my hustle on in the hill back in the early 90s (rosette  and wilson was my spot lol). Crazy times. hill vs ville wars, etc...was wild back then. I try and go up when I can but haven t been in years. So much has changed though. Some for the better I guess.

CT here also. Glad there's no sale tax and that one day shipping when it ships is clutch.
Dope. No sales tax is clutch.

Probably mid 30s her maiden name was Brewer.  Im old. I lived in branford in the early 80s. Also cliff street in 'staven for a bit, then between clinton and new haven. I got my hustle on in the hill back in the early 90s (rosette  and wilson was my spot lol). Crazy times. hill vs ville wars, etc...was wild back then. I try and go up when I can but haven t been in years. So much has changed though. Some for the better I guess.
Ahh bit older than me. A lot has changed. Crazy actually.

Well guys a little update.
Adrian flew through surgery, it was successful.
We're now waitingto visit and he will wake up soon.
Thanks yall for your positive messages and gifts.
Peace!
[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]Glad to hear everything went well!!! :smokin

I don't see prices dropping anywhere under 300 so I think 325 is fair

Thank you to the 2 guys feedback on my situation on the supreme af-1! Reps were given. Now to see if I can talk him down a bit if not like you guys mentioned $325 is more than reasonable

Be on the look out, fake box logo hoodies are getting a lot better. They even got the strings right.

(Credit:iBuzzkill from reddit)
Edit: They even got the upside down serial number tag right.
That's no bueno...
Well guys a little update.
Adrian flew through surgery, it was successful.
We're now waitingto visit and he will wake up soon.
Thanks yall for your positive messages and gifts.
Peace!
nthat.gif

@theLtrain I hope you guys make at least one of those boxes of beignets when you're boy gets home. Give him a little extra powdered sugar from me.

Prices will go down, trust me. I sold my pair for $275 day of to a "reseller" and he can't even move them right now for what he paid. I learned my lesson on the foams. Dudes gonna let the hype subside and realize they dont wear forces to begin with. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom