Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
In for gloves and slippers. Just debating colors on slippers. Black gloves though for sure.

While this isn't 100% confirmed, because they put their own tags on the stuff and don't like to reveal their sources

https://www.alstyle.com

I'm not so sure about it anymore though since they only list 1 style of tee as being made in the US, and the Supreme graphic tees all still have tags saying they're made in the US.

Lmao yeah I was gonna tag mints but you can't tag on mobile smh
You can tag on mobile in a few ways.

One is if you have an android, change your browser from "android" to "desktop" view and it will allow you to use the rich text format that allows for tagging people.

Second, there is coding you can use to tag someone.

If you type  mints mints in your mobile, it will tag whoever you type in. This is provided that you know their username.

Last edited:
internet access at work maybe?
laugh.gif
The perks of being a shipping manager.
That's like pretty much all of SUPNT's clique right there
laugh.gif
the regulars...
You're on my heels lol and to think damn - I remember when this thread was only 20 pages deep, and it snail-crawled it's way to 1000+ (it did definitely fast forward with the Foam release).
I remember back in Jan/Feb I came in here for the first time and got **** on by you for trolling. Haha funny how things change.

Was already plotting to purchase a pair of NF mules. Can't decide if the Supreme tag is worth the markup though [emoji]128533[/emoji]

lol I wanna say that like 400 of those posts of mine are from the foams release. but nahh forreal this thread is prob my favorite on NT. makes class/work go by fast. plus I feel like this and the dunk thread are some of the most diverse threads and it can always count on someone coming through with a quick/meaningful response if I got a question

Man I still want one of those sticky notepads. They would be put to such good use lol
I stopped instore today and got one of each with my purchase, il shoot you a pack when I get home this weekend if you want, on me your address bro

Just picked up.... Thinnier than supremes and shorter length wise but feels way smoother

Bye y'all

I stopped instore today and got one of each with my purchase, il shoot you a pack when I get home this weekend if you want, on me your address bro
That's not bad! I got the jig with both my orders this past week, dang supreme sending a single box logo. 
Man I still want one of those sticky notepads. They would be put to such good use lol
They are super clutch for the low-key work stunt

Last edited:
I actually go camping quite often with my girl guess I'm digging into the ribs in only the finest of polyester materiel from now on give it to her "supremely"
Well, that's all good! I don't go camping often (if ever) and from what I heard this sleeping bag isn't rated for lower temperature so I don't know if I'd trust it in the colder temps. 

I'd like to think I'm a regular in here lol but I suppose the list proves otherwise :lol:
Granted I am checking this thread constantly but probably only post in actuality like 2x a day max lol

Excited to see what else will be dropping. But for now, black gloves and possibly the red slips (game time decision) is my plan for tomorrow.  

I'd like to think I'm a regular in here lol but I suppose the list proves otherwise
laugh.gif

Granted I am checking this thread constantly but probably only post in actuality like 2x a day max lol

Same here. I check this thread everyday but I hardly post , lol.

anyways im scooping the gloves hopefully they get here before thanksgiving i work at best buy finna stunt on the thanksgiving crew lol hands to cool for all that frosty nonsense :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom