Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they had any variety stickers the past few weeks? Seems like the Gigers were the last non box logo they had and that was almost a month ago now.

2001 I was 25 lol. I'll be 39 in a couple weeks but my office looks like it belongs to an 18 year old...

pimp.gif

Nice seeing older cats in here...
I don't feel as bad copping Supreme at 33..
[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
2001 was a junior in college..
Good Luck to all tomorrow.
Wanted those black gloves but can't justify them being that I live in the H and the weather down here is very bi-polar...

2001 I was 25 lol. I'll be 39 in a couple weeks but my office looks like it belongs to an 18 year old...

dope office. def wont feel so bad the next time my wife asks me if other 30yr olds cop supreme. (turning 33 next month).

dope office. def wont feel so bad the next time my wife asks me if other 30yr olds cop supreme. (turning 33 next month).
As you age does it feel weird wearing sneakers or graphic tees or etc? Srsquestion

As you age does it feel weird wearing sneakers or graphic tees or etc? Srsquestion

There was a point in my mid 20s when I went against my normal fashion and started wearing dressier clothing for everything, but then I stopped worrying about what other people might think and started wearing what I liked again. Now while I don't wear a graphic tee every day, I don't feel self conscious about it at all.

sneakers, not so much. i don't wear graphic tees very often though.

but it can be weird at times. if i'm in a room full of my peers and everyone else is dressed no diff than my dad would be, then yeah. i definitely have clothes for those types of occasions though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom