Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next week's Supreme drop being on a Friday messes me up, with me being out picking up Infrareds.
mean.gif
Im just hoping its not the hoodies next week.

Or that FTL calls and says I won the raffle for em

Gloves are perfect for that new england weather.

At first felt a little bit like an impulse buy but honestly 54 is a lot but its not THAT much more than a good pair of gloves and they will work with my phone.... And they look dope. :smokin

Here's what I grabbed yesterday in store, wanted to avoid the drop today. I did grab a black sleeping bag online, been working in buffalo a bit so keeping that stashed in my car incase i get stranded in blizzards

Grabbed last light blue pocket tee off shelf and a black one too. The quilted shirt is SOOO dope in person.

Last edited:

anyone making an in store trip soon? I'm looking for the grey wool fitted knit cap.
what size? Got my boy who may go. I was hit with a spending cap by wifey, so if your a M/L I may be able to oop if she really goes ape **** if he can get one lol

This may be a stupid question but are the 3m beanies sold out in store

specifically NYC

Got a size large in gloves, for those asking. Basically whatever size you would wear in latex gloves, get it in the same size for these.

They're worth the 54. I grabbed a pair of North Face gloves just like these last year without the print, and I paid 45 for them. So for 9 more, yeah - not that bad.

Last edited:
Only thing I bought this round. And I'm happy they're sitting. It's nice when you like the thing that isn't overly hyped.

As much as I would like the jacket. I really wanted the mules. If they are up by next week. Ima try and cop another pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom