Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon it's just like when you scare the deer away, they're still out there. Lurking.

(never been hunting, and it's probably because I don't know if I have it in me to bring an animal down myself, yes I am a hypocrite)

Next Collab topic of discussion: Being in the delivery room for a birth.

CROWNING, do you watch it?

Last edited:
Next Collab topic of discussion: Being in the delivery room for a birth.

CROWNING, do you watch it?
I refer to that point right before you **** your pants as crowning. Much funnier than BIRTH. But birth is a way better topic for keeping the beasts at bay.

The friends I have that stayed, find something else to occupy the time for subsequent child births. At least none have tried to get me to watch the video. I don't want to know their wives/girlfriends LIKE THAT.

not sure if srs

growing up our family would go on camping/hunting trips every fall/winter. deer/bear/rabbit/quail, depending on the season. 

]if youve ever been out a hunting trip you would know its pretty physically demanding. i dont think too many " fat old dudes" would be able to carry a deer carcass up and down terrain for a few miles to get back to camp. 

experiences are great, now if youve never done it...you shouldnt talk like an expert about it
haha, sorry man I was playing. I actually hunted growing up and being from Wisconsin the typical hunter stereotype is a semi-drunk fat dude. No hate intended.

hunting is wrong!

rocks $600 supreme leather jacket.
[/quot

When making leather they usu
anyone own the Pile Lined Shirt from F/W11? Does the shirt fit TTS?

thanks

Yea I'm a medium n it fits time perfect. If you wear it wear a long sleeve under. I find that when I wear a t shirt it makes the sleeves choke up under and it's annoying. Plus it's super warm. If your inside you will start to sweat

How long does shipping from EU usually take?  A dude sold me a beanie and shipped but never gave me a tracking number, and I've been asking about it and he keeps telling me it should be here soon.

At first he said it would take a week or less to get here.  Then he said two, now it's been three weeks.

Should I open a claim/dispute or should I wait longer?

How long does shipping from EU usually take?  A dude sold me a beanie and shipped but never gave me a tracking number, and I've been asking about it and he keeps telling me it should be here soon.

At first he said it would take a week or less to get here.  Then he said two, now it's been three weeks.

Maybe it got held up in customs. Was it worth it for just a beanie?

I would def open a claim. This exact same thing happened to me before. I was trading a guy and he said he shipped and never gave me a TR. Then he said it should be there soon and a week later I texted him and he said it should be there today. My package got to his house and he never responded to any texts after that.

Haven't posted in aawhile been so busy after graduation studying for my NCLEX. Just quick question anyone have fit pics of the tweed 5 panel that dropped last week prefer backwards.

Hope all is good with the supfam!

seriouslynogame seriouslynogame Where was he shipping from, I've found that surface shipping from the UK is pretty quick a week tops, but if you're getting something the slow (cheaper) way from someone in continental Europe things are REALLY slow. I've shipped and had stuff shipped to me from Germany, France, Spain and every time it's been some month long wait if I didn't want to spring for fast shipping. Stuff eventually shows up, but this is why most people won't ship to us without sending it through one of the Express Delivery couriers or sending it EMS

Can I get cliffs because trying to read the last few pages after drinking is kind of not happening

-hunting bad
-no hunting not bad
-you sound like fox news
-if you never hunted don't talk about it like you do
-yay animals
-box logos?
So what your saying is that if I buy one I get one........................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom