Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got shipping confirmation already 
happy.gif
congrats dude

Didn't cop my bogo today but all is good because in less than a month I'll be a registered nurse and be making supreme money pun intend!!!!!

I'm still salty as fuxxkkkkk tho haha

RN for SUPREME?  can't be serious.  You a CN yet?

RN ain't something to mess around with.  poking people the wrong way, dealing w/ all kinds of stuff.

RN for SUPREME?  can't be serious.  You a CN yet?

RN ain't something to mess around with.  poking people the wrong way, dealing w/ all kinds of stuff.

Medical field ain't no joke one of the hardest tasKS I have accomplished but with great power comes great responsibility! Lol

Last edited:
So is it safe to say sold out online = sold out in store? Not for the hoodies, but the beanies are starting to go. Not gonna get to the store til at least Saturday.

So is it safe to say sold out online = sold out in store? Not for the hoodies, but the beanies are starting to go. Not gonna get to the store til at least Saturday.
nahh not at all. I would try to call in later tonight when the line dies down or as soon as they open tomorrow. I've had NTers proxy in store for me when stuff (non-hyped) has sold out

Online order just shipped ....
feels good man.
I was on that order processing tab for what seemed like an eternity.

Can't believe I got it manually and couldn't get the pink Arabic soccer jersey. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom