Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t even want to try for Kaws bogo but the L is addictive

8044C17D-5C5E-43F0-9B33-18007DAF746A.jpeg

Anyone know of somebody willing to part with an SS11 Japan Relief tee in size large?

Looking for one for my 40th... Earthquake actually happened on my birthday :frown:

Don't care about condition too much, but not looking for a thousand dollar tee...

What's the weight limit on the Vitra chair cause I'm 170lb of pure muscle with 8 pack abs and I'm afraid I'm gonna break it by sitting on it.

Got text for Manhattan. I think my main phone is banned lol. Haven't gotten a text since nuptse from 2019 on that phone #

Didn't get a text for SF...gonna have to make an appointment for Friday or something.

Just noticed the schott jacket is also releasing this week. Can anybody speak on the fitting of supreme/schott leather jackets? Really want to grab one this season especially since it finally has a leather cuff.

Last edited:
With the demise of fillr, what do you guys recommend for auto fill? Cant seem to get something anywhere close to fillr.

SS21 looks a bit underwhelming. Let’s see if anything changes for me.

Might get some tees this week. No one talking about the BOGO fitted?

I also wanted a schott jacket. Dont know. Probably gotta sell some stuff to recoup the cost.

Didn't get a text for SF...gonna have to make an appointment for Friday or something.

Just noticed the schott jacket is also releasing this week. Can anybody speak on the fitting of supreme/schott leather jackets? Really want to grab one this season especially since it finally has a leather cuff.

week 1 spots usually go through friday. might have to wait till saturday to get an appointment or try friday afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom