Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20210415-172001_Gallery.jpg

Would anyone be interested in copping from me?

S/S 11

I feel like the bear t shirt is for people that don't know how to express there kink in a private matter. like they go to a grocery store or one of those bdsm conventions. instead of going out of ur way to get that chicks attention. she would see that shirt and say hmm he wants to be dominated. let me say hi and see where things go. THE BEAR COULD BE FEMALE OR MALE. YEA IT HAS A STRAP ON BUT WHAT GUY WANTS A DILDO UP THERE? OR MAYBE HES INTO OTHER SEX TOYS, THE ENCOUNTER CAN LEAD UP TO HIS/HER LEVEL OF FREAKINESS.

some people just like explicit crap. crap that's on the edge and they're ready for the backlash of it. mess around and have a heavy bear shaped guy try to blow you a kiss wearing this shirt.

Someone please explain the Bear Dildo tee to me?

Why did it fly? Is it a Gen Z thing? I really cant ever see myself wearing something like that.

is it really any worse than the **** tee, or the one with the painting of the giant bush, or the one with rabbits humping, or the one with **** all over it, or...

I feel like the bear t shirt is for people that don't know how to express there kink in a private matter. like they go to a grocery store or one of those bdsm conventions. instead of going out of ur way to get that chicks attention. she would see that shirt and say hmm he wants to be dominated. let me say hi and see where things go. THE BEAR COULD BE FEMALE OR MALE. YEA IT HAS A STRAP ON BUT WHAT GUY WANTS A DILDO UP THERE? OR MAYBE HES INTO OTHER SEX TOYS, THE ENCOUNTER CAN LEAD UP TO HIS/HER LEVEL OF FREAKINESS.

some people just like explicit crap. crap that's on the edge and they're ready for the backlash of it. mess around and have a heavy bear shaped guy try to blow you a kiss wearing this shirt.

tenor.gif

A: ppl bout that lifestyle
B: they just want attention via shock value

to those who copped, let us know why
I didn’t cop, but I guess I’m one of the few that just sees the humor in it. For me, it woulda been for a laugh. A drawing of an innocent teddy bear with a strap on is definately a “Wtf” followed by a laugh from me. I don’t take it so literally if that’s the right word. Imma say it will be considered a classic in years to come.

So I guess from your options, it’s B, but I wouldnt necessarily say they want attention, but more so of the thought that it’s cool to them cuz it’s funny... From my currently smoked out wake and bake perspective anyway. Good morning ****ers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom