Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wintery weather is visiting nyc so folks can make use of those TNFs

EF8402C3-CBC5-42BC-8031-A037673514E6.jpeg

Do the FW18 BOGO Crewnecks run smaller than the Bandana BOGO hoodies? How about the Nas tees compared to last seasons tees? I'm trying to figure out if I should go TTS on both or size up.

Do the FW18 BOGO Crewnecks run smaller than the Bandana BOGO hoodies? How about the Nas tees compared to last seasons tees? I'm trying to figure out if I should go TTS on both or size up.
The Bandana hoodies run a slight bit smaller. But not by much

depends how you wanna wear it. hoodies i usually size up for the oversized comfy feel. crews i got tts, they’re a little short this way but the sleeves won’t be huge and it’s easier to layer.

nas tee is the same fit as current tees

Gonna be really picky this season. So many pieces I have to back track on. My soul hasn't been right since I struck out on Bandana Bogo. It's like split CDG all over again :smh:

Had the green one too, it fit slightly large so OOp'ed it to my boy but it is one of the best quality jackets from Supreme I;ve owned. Definitely a dope piece.

its about the neighborhood they're in, hence the Hebrew box logo that released. don't remember that tee though

I started paying attention to store release box logos really when UK opened. Maybe Japan relief was a store opener too idk. Fairfax area is considered a Jewish neighborhood though??? I never knew. + didn’t know what tee was used for the LA opener either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom