Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda forgot bout my bid for teal windstopper several wks ago.. someone accepted my $123 offer this morn. Decent price, Sup still taking my money even on the off season. :lol:

99677617-10D7-4172-967E-901193A2A9AB.png

Lmao

One way is to have an actual image. I believe this company uses a real "stock" image and will ship you a monstrosity of a jacket prolly.
This one doesn’t look terrible. The paper tag is in the wrong place, which is an obvious tell.

Busted this out a couple days ago. My favorite Supreme piece.
647DB745-759E-4DB4-AC7D-F06BF54C2B83.jpeg
I regret selling this. I don’t know why I sold it. Akira was one of my first anime that I watched back then and one of my favorite anime too. Still have the white long sleeve Neo-Tokyo somewhere in my closet.

Scary out there. Buuuuut I'm sure once you get an item in hand you'll know right away whether its legit or not. Atleast if you have been buying Supreme for a while you should be able to...

I regret selling this. I don’t know why I sold it. Akira was one of my first anime that I watched back then and one of my favorite anime too. Still have the white long sleeve Neo-Tokyo somewhere in my closet.
I wanna double up since this one is white. Prices are brazy, but its hot piece.

Quality is 1 of the main indicators between fakes and real. Not just looks. Generally speaking fakes have some sort of cheapness and roughness to them. Legit ones, you can generally tell by holding them and feeling the material. Then, you look over the fonts, colors, size of the logos or print, etc. Again I hate how good some fakes have become. Its probably good if you can visit a local resell shop and ask them to see the legit product you want to buy. And if there is any good legit checker in your area, ask them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom