Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the denim trucker as well but dont know if I'll try for it. I'm starting to amass a bunch of brand new clothes and sneakers that I can't even wear anywhere its starting to get kind of stupid.

Screenshot 2020-04-30 at 3.16.54 AM.png

Anybody going for that paisley coat? Its one of my favourites of this season, wonder if it will be difficult to cop

Yo if these next two weeks are fails then point me to the OFFWHITE thread fr fr

Covid tee got me ptsd; my hands were shaking typing in cc info

I'm aware of the strike, but the 1993 logo didn't seem to make sense to me, why 93 out of all years? Since I know preme likes to put 94 for the years they're established, I went back and checked on the website and it says 1994.
It's the closest year to 94 for which there's a WS patch?

I never hit on restocks either. I refuse to pay resell for anything. Ide rather slap a Reggie sticker on a plain white tee.

I'm a bit worried, copped relief tee on Friday manually and haven't received a shipping confirmation yet. Charges still there on the card, but this has happened once before where I just never got a shipping email then about a month later charges refunded.

I'm a bit worried, copped relief tee on Friday manually and haven't received a shipping confirmation yet. Charges still there on the card, but this has happened once before where I just never got a shipping email then about a month later charges refunded.

everybody I know hasn't gotten shipping yet for the relief bogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom