Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess Im back on the card decline team. 3 weeks in a row now. Had time to checkout on mobile, app, and laptop, ALL DECLINED until the leopard hat and lighter cover sold out. Wasn't gonna pay 20 for a bic holder. Hope this **** stops soon, haven't had many issues since the old ghost charges when they blocked the 2 tab method. Not a big deal this time, nothing I really had to have, but frustrating af

Stupid bot developer had cap print as cheetah and not leopard so it didn't cart. I got card declined on the lighter in red and figured that I should manually enter ESN and then red sold out and ended up getting it in smoke. I probably should of just got clear and put a red lighter in it but I was rushing.

Guess Im back on the card decline team. 3 weeks in a row now. Had time to checkout on mobile, app, and laptop, ALL DECLINED until the leopard hat and lighter cover sold out. Wasn't gonna pay 20 for a bic holder. Hope this **** stops soon, haven't had many issues since the old ghost charges when they blocked the 2 tab method. Not a big deal this time, nothing I really had to have, but frustrating af

Did you try to auto-fill? I was able to auto-fill and it worked for me. Usually, in the past when I auto-fill, I'd get the decline almost immediately. Trying another card sometimes helps

Card decline again first checkout, went through after 2nd attempt with captcha for cheetah cap & smoke lighter holder.

Smhhhhhhh I didn’t expect the over dyed shorts to sell out so I was taking my time. Just had a large In cart then went back to look and see if I wanted anything else and now it sold out :angry::angry::angry:

image.jpg

Got this in this morning. Had it carted when trying to grab a covid box logo on restock. Added the bogo and checked out.. bogo never carted and order went through with this only.
Not bad but would have passed if I knew (too expensive for what it is).

BTW, can someone please explain to me why those corduroy pants sold out as quick as they did? I don't understand.

Certain pants have been reselling for decent money this season. Check out cinch pant or paisley grid pant resale. Corduroy items usually do well too.

Impulse buy on the smoke lighter holder at 11:04am. What am I gonna do with a lighter holder? Guess I’ll just add to the collection.

I forgot about todays release because I wasnt planning on buying anything. Im actually surprised the bike landed on the site for sale at all.

Saved pre filled name and address doesn't work on supreme any more?

When I went on desktop, it didn't save for me. Had to auto-fill this time. I checked off the box for remember address though. Let's see what happens next week when I go for the bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom