Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
my dumb *** didn’t move enough into my checking to cop the jacket. Kinda glad, 550 was a lot. Struck out on ponchos cause of that. Then went back & lights struck out. Edit cart. Just left with hoodie. I’m content

C80A40C5-066A-4F5B-953E-ED5EE978FDAC.png

Stupid bot developer had cap print as cheetah and not leopard so it didn't cart. I got card declined on the lighter in red and figured that I should manually enter ESN and then red sold out and ended up getting it in smoke. I probably should of just got clear and put a red lighter in it but I was rushing.
thats what happens when you use bots guy!

In and out with Leopard Camp...may buy Leopard waste bag for my girl
I shoulda added lighter holder with my camp but i was omw to work

When I went on desktop, it didn't save for me. Had to auto-fill this time. I checked off the box for remember address though. Let's see what happens next week when I go for the bowl

Yeah mobile seems to work. But not on desktop? Which autofill do you use? I tried chrome on the desktop and it fills everything except my address.

Twill Jacket Black XL
Red Lighter Case
Natural Zip hoodie - (don't sleep on that world famous zip-up)

Geezz
some bots cooked on bike!

Im tight about those damn dark camo shorts selling out :angry: didn’t expect that

Did you try to auto-fill? I was able to auto-fill and it worked for me. Usually, in the past when I auto-fill, I'd get the decline almost immediately. Trying another card sometimes helps
Yeah I didnt switch cards, maybe that would have worked. I mixed it up between fillr, manual, etc. Last week I got a decline on a diff card. Just glad it wasnt anything I would pay resale for lol

I keep flip flopping in my mind on if I should cop this twill varsity. I like the style but it looks paper thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom